2014-01-04 05:23:27 - New Energy market report from GlobalData: "Northern Power Systems, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review"
Northern Power Systems, Inc. (NPS) is a wind turbine manufacturing company. The company designs, manufactures and markets wind turbines. It offers products such as Northern Power 60, Northern Power 100, Northern Power Arctic and Northern Power 2.3. The company's Northern Power 60 wind turbine and Northern Power 100 are the technological masterpieces at specified rated power with an innovative gearless direct drive design, permanent magnet generator, best-in-class reliability, and pleasing aesthetics. Its Northern Power 2.3 MW (NPS 2.3) wind turbine is an evolutionary design based on the Northern Power 100. NPS operates through two NPS 2.3-93 wind turbines in Michigan. The company develops wind turbines with the technologies that include turbine configuration, direct drive, permanent magnet, power electronics and smartview
platform. It maintains partnership with the Department of Energy and the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) to offer advanced wind turbine technology. It serves customers in the US, Malaysia, Switzerland, and internationally. NPS is headquartered in Barre, Vermont, the US.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/739888_northern_power_systems_inc_strategic_ ..
Northern Power Systems, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 14, 2013: Northern Power Systems Licenses its Proven Wind Turbine Technology in South America
Jun 05, 2013: Northern Power's NPS 100 Wind Turbine Powers Microgrid In Hawaii
May 06, 2013: Northern Power Systems Offers Two New Wind Turbine Models
May 20, 2013: Northern Power Systems's Gearless Turbines Achieve 1 Million Run Time Hours Without Incident
Sep 12, 2013: Northern Power Systems makes installing and connecting wind turbines easy
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Northern Power Systems, Inc. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Northern Power Systems, Inc. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
* Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.