2013-09-22 09:06:36 - Recently published research from MindCommerce, "Oracle in Telecom", is now available at Fast Market Research
Oracle Corporation is one of the leading providers of software, computer hardware products and services and is headquartered at Redwood City, California in Unites States. Though primarily known for concentrated focus on databases, it also assists companies in areas such as managing business data, collaboration and application development, customer relationship management and supply chain management.
Oracle has expanded into telecommunications through a series of selective acquisitions including Sun Microsystems (2010), RightNow Technologies (2011), Taleo and Collective Intellect (2012), Acme Packet & Tekelec (2013). Among other goals, it is positioning itself to be a preferred provider of the core technologies for cloud computing, communications, content, commerce and applications. This includes database and middleware offerings, in addition to its virtualization, clustering & large-scale
systems management services and web-based applications.
Full Report Details at
* Understand why Oracle is venturing into telecom and what it means for their existing assets
* Learn about the significance of Oracle's recent M&A activity and what is next for acquisitions
* Identify the impact of Oracle in telecom from perspective of carrier, infrastructure provider, and OSS/BSS company
Questions Answered in Report:
* Why would Oracle want to enter into the telecom market?
* What synergies can Oracle realize with existing lines of business?
* What potential product integration can occur between non-telecom and telecom assets?
* What does Oracle gain from recent acquisitions, most notably Tekelec and ACME Packet?
* What should we expect Oracle to do with new assets, old assets, and new products?
* What could be next in terms of acquisitions for Oracle as it seeks to expand further into telecom?
* What Oracle venturing into telecom means for carriers, infrastructure providers, and OSS/BSS companies?
* Telecom infrastructure providers
* Oracle, their partners, and competitors
* Cloud-based service providers of all types
* Developers of content, commerce and applications
* Telecom service providers including carriers and OSS/BSS providers
* Investment institutions including hedge funds, pension funds, and private equity
Report Table of Contents:
1.0 COMPANY OVERVIEW
2.0 OFFERING (SOLUTIONS, APPLICATIONS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES)
3.0 STRATEGIES AND PLANS
5.0 FINANCIAL AND OPERATIONAL HIGHLIGHTS
6.0 MARKET POSITION ANALYSIS
7.0 CONCLUSIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
About Mind Commerce
The Mind Commerce mission is to provide customized research, consulting, training, and writing services for the telecommunications and IT industry within their areas of expertise. Mind Commerce clients include manufacturers, developers, service providers, industry organizations, and government. Mind Commerce partners include various leading firms in the telecommunications industry. View more research from MindCommerce at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1011
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.