2013-02-17 14:35:05 - New Pharmaceuticals market report from Global Markets Direct: "Other Male Health Disorders - Pipeline Review, H2 2012"
Global Markets Direct's, 'Other Male Health Disorders - Pipeline Review, H2 2012', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Other Male Health Disorders, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Other Male Health Disorders. Other Male Health Disorders - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the
availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/528032_other_male_health_disorders_pipeline_ ..
* A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Other Male Health Disorders.
* A review of the Other Male Health Disorders products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
* Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
* A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
* Coverage of the Other Male Health Disorders pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
* Key discontinued pipeline projects.
* Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
* Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Other Male Health Disorders.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
* Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Other Male Health Disorders pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
* Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
* Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 5
Other Male Health Disorders Overview 6
Therapeutics Development 7
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Other Male Health Disorders 7
Other Male Health Disorders Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 9
Mid Clinical Stage Products 10
Comparative Analysis 10
Early Clinical Stage Products 11
Comparative Analysis 11
Other Male Health Disorders Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 12
Other Male Health Disorders - Therapeutics Assessment 13
Assessment by Monotherapy Products 13
Assessment by Combination Products 14
Assessment by Route of Administration 15
Assessment by Molecule Type 17
Drug Profiles 19
nicotine - Drug Profile 19
Product Description 19
Mechanism of Action 19
R&D Progress 19
Acyline + Testosterone gel - Drug Profile 20
Product Description 20
Mechanism of Action 20
R&D Progress 21
Acyline + Testim + Anastrozole - Drug Profile 22
Product Description 22
Mechanism of Action 22
R&D Progress 22
Testosterone Gel + Nestorone - Drug Profile 23
Product Description 23
Mechanism of Action 23
R&D Progress 23
Acyline + hCG - Drug Profile 25
Product Description 25
Mechanism of Action 25
R&D Progress 25
Testosterone Gel + Depo-Medroxyprogesterone - Drug Profile 26
Product Description 26
Mechanism of Action 26
R&D Progress 26
Acyline + Testosterone Gel + Depo-Medroxyprogesterone - Drug Profile 28
Product Description 28
Mechanism of Action 28
R&D Progress 28
Acyline - Drug Profile 30
Product Description 30
Mechanism of Action 30
R&D Progress 30
Other Male Health Disorders Therapeutics - Discontinued Products 32
Other Male Health Disorders Therapeutics - Dormant Products 33
Other Male Health Disorders - Product Development Milestones 34
Featured News & Press Releases 34
Sep 20, 2012: Amgen Obtains FDA Approval For Prolia For Treatment Of Bone Loss In Men With Osteoporosis At High Risk For Fracture 34
Oct 14, 2010: Lilly To Present Data On FORTEO At American Society For Bone And Mineral Research 2010 Annual Meeting 35
Jun 18, 2010: AmVac Receives European Patent For ProstaVac 35
May 28, 2010: Amgen Receives Marketing Authorization For Prolia In EU 35
Apr 17, 2010: Lilly launches new Forteo for osteoporosis patients in India 36
Nov 30, 2009: Global Health Ventures Announces Preliminary Results Of X-Excite For Testing Male Sexual Enhancement 36
Jul 23, 2009: FDA Approves Expanded Use of Lilly's FORTEO [teriparatide (rDNA origin) injection] to Treat Glucocorticoid-Induced Osteoporosis 36
Oct 15, 2008: Lilly Launches New FORTEO Delivery Device. 37
Nov 14, 2007: FORTEO Increased Spine Bone Mineral Density in Patients with Glucocorticoid-Induced Osteoporosis 37
Jan 09, 2006: Savient Pharmaceuticals Put Forward Sale of Delatestryl to Indevus Pharmaceuticals. 38
Secondary Research 39
Primary Research 39
Expert Panel Validation 39
Contact Us 40
List of Tables
Number of Products Under Development for Other Male Health Disorders, H2 2012 7
Full Table of Contents is available at:
About Global Markets Direct
Global Markets Direct is a leading provider of global business intelligence and market analysis. It publishes a range of high quality company and market reports created by its large research and analysis capability and drawing from its extensive unique databases of industry-specific information. View more research from Global Markets Direct at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1033
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.