2012-09-20 05:25:54 - Fast Market Research recommends "Oystar Holding GmbH: Packaging Company Profile and SWOT Report" from Canadean, now available
Canadean's "Oystar Holding GmbH: Packaging Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, mergers and acquisitions, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Oystar Holding GmbH: Packaging Company Profile and SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Oystar Holding GmbH
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/460363_oystar_holding_gmbh_packaging_company ..
Canadean's "Oystar Holding GmbH: Packaging Company Profile and SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented
in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Oystar Holding GmbH" for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "Oystar Holding GmbH
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Oystar Holding GmbH (Oystar) is a packaging machinery manufacturer based in Germany. It develops and manufactures individual machines and complete packaging lines across various industries such as dairy, food, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and consumer goods. Oystar provides machines for primary and secondary packaging solutions. In addition, the company offers a wide range of services including customer training programs, line efficiency studies, preventive maintenance programs, and equipment removal and installation services. Geographically, Oystar operates 11 manufacturing plants and seven sales and service companies across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. It was formerly known as Iwka Packaging Verwaltungs GmbH. Oystar is headquartered in Stutensee, Germany.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers and Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 MandA and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Table 6: Locations
Canadean Consulting provides specialist support on commercial, strategic and marketing issues to the international beverage, packaging and liquid food industries. Significant investment has transformed all Canadean's beverage databases into interactive market analysis tools, geared to clients' annual and strategic business planning cycles. View more research from Canadean at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1028
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.