2013-08-26 12:31:15 - Fast Market Research recommends "Petsec Energy Limited (PSA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" from GlobalData, now available
Petsec Energy Limited (Petsec) is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company. The company carries out the acquisition, exploration, development and production of oil and gas assets. Its operations include Producing Leases, Exploration Leases and Shale Oil. Petsec through the producing leases division operates in Louisiana State Waters and Gulf of Mexico Shelf. Its Exploration Leases division holds interests in the undrilled leases in the Federal waters of the Gulf of Mexico that include Main Pass 132, Main Pass 273 Main Pass 274, Breton Sound 39, Breton Sound 42, Ship Shoal 36 and Ship Shoal 74. The company conducts shale oil expertise in North America and commenced regional studies and technical evaluation in four areas. It operates through
its subsidiaries such as Petsec Investments Pty. Limited, Petroleum Securities Pty. Limited, Najedo Pty. Ltd, Laurel Bay Petroleum Limited and Ginida Pty. Limited. Petsec is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/657662_petsec_energy_limited_psa_financial_a ..
Petsec Energy Limited Key Recent Developments
Jan 16, 2013: Petsec Energy Provides Update On First Horizontal Well At Shale Oil Project In Alberta, Canada
Jan 23, 2013: Petsec Energy Provides Exploration Update
Jan 23, 2013: Petsec Energy Provides Production Update
Mar 07, 2013: Petsec Energy Provides Update On State Lease No. 20369 No. 2 Well In Louisiana
May 06, 2013: Petsec Energy Spuds Fifth Marathon Well At Atchafalaya Bay In Louisiana Gulf Coast, US
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Petsec Energy Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Petsec Energy Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
* Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
* Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
* Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.