2014-01-27 09:02:44 - Fast Market Research recommends "Qatar Shipping Company S.P.C. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" from GlobalData, now available
Qatar Shipping Company S.P.C. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/768490_qatar_shipping_company_spc_strategic_ ..
Qatar Shipping Company S.P.C. (Q Ship) is an international shipping company. It is a subsidiary of Qatar Navigation Q.S.C., a provider of maritime and logistics services. It undertakes hiring, selling, leasing and operation of ships. The company provides fleet for the transportation of crude oil, petroleum products, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), and liquefied natural gas (LNG). Q Ship caters its services to oil and gas, and international trading companies. The company conforms to various certifications such as ISO 9001:2008; ISO 14001:2004 and OSHAS 18001:2007 standards. Q Ship is headquartered in Doha, Qatar.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Qatar Shipping Company S.P.C. - Key Facts
Qatar Shipping Company S.P.C. - Key Employees
Qatar Shipping Company S.P.C. - Key Operational Employees
Qatar Shipping Company S.P.C. - Major Products and Services
Qatar Shipping Company S.P.C. - Key Operational Summary
Qatar Shipping Company S.P.C. - History
Qatar Shipping Company S.P.C. - Company Statement
Qatar Shipping Company S.P.C. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Qatar Shipping Company S.P.C. - Business Description
Business Description - Shipping Business
Shipping Business - Overview
Shipping Business - Financials
Shipping Business - Key Strategies
Qatar Shipping Company S.P.C. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Qatar Shipping Company S.P.C. - Strengths
Strength - Substantial Asset Base
Strength - Strong Parent Support
Strength - Quality Management System
Qatar Shipping Company S.P.C. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Limited Operating Interest in LNG Carriers
Qatar Shipping Company S.P.C. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives
Opportunity - Long-term Contracts
Opportunity - Increasing LNG Fleet Base
Qatar Shipping Company S.P.C. - Threats
Threat - Cyclical Nature of Industry
Threat - Stringent Regulations
Threat - Volatility in Oil & Natural Gas Prices
Qatar Shipping Company S.P.C. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Oil & Gas Financial Deals and Alliances
Qatar Shipping Company S.P.C., Oil & Gas, Deals By Year, 2008 to YTD 2014
Qatar Shipping Company S.P.C., Oil & Gas, Deals By Type, 2008 to YTD 2014
Qatar Shipping Company S.P.C., Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Qatar Shipping Company S.P.C., Key Facts
Qatar Shipping Company S.P.C., Key Employees
Qatar Shipping Company S.P.C., Key Operational Employees
Qatar Shipping Company S.P.C., Major Products and Services
Qatar Shipping Company S.P.C., Key Operational Summary, 2011
Qatar Shipping Company S.P.C., History
Qatar Shipping Company S.P.C., Subsidiaries
Qatar Shipping Company S.P.C., Key Competitors
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.