2013-02-26 01:49:31 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries to 2017
GlobalData's energy offering, "Refining Industry Outlook in Asia Pacific, 2013 - " is the essential source for industry data and information relating to the refining industry in Asia Pacific. It provides asset level information relating to active and planned refineries in Asia Pacific. The details of major companies operating in the refining industry in Asia Pacific are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
* Updated information relating to all active and planned refineries
* Provides historical data from 2005 to 2012, forecast to 2017
* Information on refining, FCC, hydrocracking and coking capacities by refinery and country
* Provides operator information for all active and planned refineries
* Information on the top companies in the sector including business description and strategic analysis. Key companies covered are China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, PetroChina Company Limited and SK Innovation Co., Ltd.
* Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
* Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/544152_refining_industry_outlook_in_asia_pac ..
Reasons to buy
* Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned refineries in Asia-Pacific
* Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
* Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
* Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast refinery and unit capacity data.
* Assess your competitor's refining portfolio and its evolution
* Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
* Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
* Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
* Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in Asia-Pacific.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, PetroChina Company Limited, SK Innovation Co., Ltd.
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What is This Report About?
2.2 How to Use This Report?
2.3 Market Definition
3 Asia-Pacific Refining Industry
3.1 Asia-Pacific Refining Industry, Overview
3.1.1 Asia-Pacific Refining Industry, Key Data
3.2 Asia Pacific Refining Industry: Key Drivers and Issues
3.2.1 China and India will be the major contributors to the refining capacity additions in Asia-Pacific during 2012 - 2017
3.2.2 Rising demand for transportation fuels will boost Asia-Pacific's refining capacity
3.2.3 Fluid Catalytic Cracking (FCC) capacity additions will dominate the planned refinery capacity additions in Asia Pacific by 2017
3.2.4 Asia-Pacific is set to witness demand for cleaner petroleum products in near future
3.2.5 Refining industry in Asia-Pacific is dependent on crude oil imports from the Middle East
3.3 Refining Industry in Asia-Pacific, Total Refining Capacity
3.3.1 Refining Industry in Asia-Pacific, Total Refining Capacity by Country
3.3.2 Refining Industry in Asia-Pacific, Total Refining Capacity by Company
3.4 Refining Industry in China
3.4.1 Refining Industry in China, Crude Distillation Unit Capacity, 2005-2017
3.4.2 Refining Industry in China, Coking Capacity, 2005-2017
3.4.3 Refining Industry in China, Fluid Catalytic Cracking Capacity, 2005-2017
3.4.4 Refining Industry in China, Hydrocracking Capacity, 2005-2017
3.5 Refining Industry in Japan
3.5.1 Refining Industry in Japan, Crude Distillation Unit Capacity, 2005-2017
3.5.2 Refining Industry in Japan, Coking Capacity, 2005-2017
3.5.3 Refining Industry in Japan, Fluid Catalytic Cracking Capacity, 2005-2017
3.5.4 Refining Industry in Japan, Hydrocracking Capacity, 2005-2017
3.6 Refining Industry in India
3.6.1 Refining Industry in India, Crude Distillation Unit Capacity, 2005-2017
3.6.2 Refining Industry in India, Coking Capacity, 2005-2017
3.6.3 Refining Industry in India, Fluid Catalytic Cracking Capacity, 2005-2017
3.6.4 Refining Industry in India, Hydrocracking Capacity, 2005-2017
3.7 Refining Industry in Republic of Korea
3.7.1 Refining Industry in Republic of Korea, Crude Distillation Unit Capacity, 2005-2017
3.7.2 Refining Industry in Republic of Korea, Coking Capacity, 2005-2017
3.7.3 Refining Industry in Republic of Korea, Fluid Catalytic Cracking Capacity, 2005-2017
3.7.4 Refining Industry in Republic of Korea, Hydrocracking Capacity, 2005-2017
3.8 Refining Industry in Singapore
3.8.1 Refining Industry in Singapore, Crude Distillation Unit Capacity, 2005-2017
3.8.2 Refining Industry in Singapore, Fluid Catalytic Cracking Capacity, 2005-2017
3.8.3 Refining Industry in Singapore, Hydrocracking Capacity, 2005-2017
3.9 Refining Industry in Taiwan
3.9.1 Refining Industry in Taiwan, Crude Distillation Unit Capacity, 2005-2017
3.9.2 Refining Industry in Taiwan, Coking Capacity, 2005-2017
3.9.3 Refining Industry in Taiwan, Fluid Catalytic Cracking Capacity , 2005-2017
3.9.4 Refining Industry in Taiwan, Hydrocracking Capacity, 2005-2017
3.10 Refining Industry in Indonesia
3.10.1 Refining Industry in Indonesia, Crude Distillation Unit Capacity, 2005-2017
3.10.2 Refining Industry in Indonesia, Coking Capacity, 2005-2017
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.