New Market Study Published: Salini Costruttori SpA : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Fast Market Research recommends "Salini Costruttori SpA : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" from World Market Intelligence, now available
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-06 13:50:14
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Salini Costruttori SpA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Salini Costruttori SpA (Salini) is a construction contractor, based in Italy. The company provides design, engineering, procurement and construction services to build roads, railways, motorways, hydroelectric plants, dams, tunnels, and industrial facilities and public buildings such as hospitals, university campuses and government buildings. In addition, it offers electro-mechanical planning, project management supervising and project financing services. The company undertakes projects in water, energy and transport sectors, and civil and industrial buildings sectors. It owns and manages 32 subsidiaries in 50 countries. The company has operations in Italy, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Uganda, Algeria, Tunisia, Zimbabwe, Libya, the United Arab Emirates, Malaysia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, India, Singapore, Ecuador, Peru, Argentina, Colombia, the Dominican Republic, Panama, the US, Canada, Australia, Denmark, Ukraine, Albania, Turkey, and Belarus. Salini is headquartered in Milan, Italy.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/780150_salini_costruttori_spa_company_profil ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about Salini Costruttori SpA for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of Salini Costruttori SpA
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Subsidiaries
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.