2013-08-28 17:46:55 - Fast Market Research recommends "Stryker Corporation Market Share Analysis" from GlobalData, now available
GlobalData's new report, "Stryker Corporation Market Share Analysis" provides in-depth information on Stryker Corporation's market position in the different medical equipment markets it operates in. The report provides Stryker Corporation. market share information in seventeen key market categories - Arthroscopy, Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (Cmf), Hip Reconstruction, Knee Reconstruction, Orthobiologics, Bone Cement and Casting Materials, Orthopedic Tools, Other Joint Reconstruction, Spinal Surgery, Trauma Fixation, Flexible Endoscopes, Rigid Endoscopes, Interventional Neurology, Neurosurgical Products, Mobility Aids and Transportation Equipment, Operating Room Equipment and Pressure Relief Devices. The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape of the markets, the company operates in. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and
services, competitors, locations and subsidiaries, financial deals and other key developments.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/671238_stryker_corporation_market_share_anal ..
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
* Global company shares (in Revenue) information for the key markets Stryker Corporation operates in - Orthopedic Devices, Endoscopy Devices, Neurology Devices, Hospital Supplies and Wound Care Management
* Stryker Corporation's company shares (in Revenue) information for all the key countries the company has presence in - United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Italy, China, Australia, Japan, India, United States, Canada and Brazil.
* Stryker Corporation's company shares (in Revenue) information for all the key market categories the company has presence in - Arthroscopy, Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF), Hip Reconstruction, Knee Reconstruction, Orthobiologics, Bone Cement and Casting Materials, Orthopedic Tools, Other Joint Reconstruction, Spinal Surgery, Trauma Fixation, Flexible Endoscopes, Rigid Endoscopes, Interventional Neurology, Neurosurgical Products, Mobility Aids and Transportation Equipment, Operating Room Equipment and Pressure Relief Devices.
* All the key data-points are for 2011 and cover all the key regions - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), South and Central America and Middle East and Africa.
* Global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
* The company profile is also supplemented with a SWOT Analysis with in-depth information and analysis of the company's value proposition and the business climate it operates in.
* Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, Stryker Corporation operates in.
* Plan your competition strategies by identifying the company's shares in the markets and geographic regions it operates in.
* Design your own inorganic growth and business-collaboration strategies by understanding the financial deals your competitors are involved in.
* Advance your understanding of the competitive landscape and the competitors by leveraging on the data and information provided in the report.
* Support your overall business strategies by leveraging on the key data and information provided in the report, which includes but not limited to Stryker Corporation's market positions.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Smith & Nephew Plc, Arthrex, Inc., DePuy Orthopaedics, Inc., ConMed Corporation, Stryker Corporation, ArthroCare Corporation, Biomet, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Synthes, Inc., KLS Martin, L.P., Medartis AG, OsteoMed, LLC, China Kanghui Holdings, Solco Biomedical Co., Ltd., S. H. PITKAR ORTHOTOOLS PVT. LTD., Trimox, Zimmer Holdings, Inc., Wright Medical Group, Inc., MEDACTA International S.A., Bonovo Orthopedics, Inc., United Orthopedic Corporation, Exactech, Inc., Tornier N.V., DJO Finance LLC, Medtronic, Inc., Genzyme Corporation, Seikagaku Corporation, Baxter International Inc., Orthofix International N.V., NuVasive, Inc., Globus Medical, Inc., AlloSource, Anika Therapeutics, Inc., Ferring International Center S.A., Alphatec Holdings, Inc., Adaptaide Inc., RTI Biologics, Inc., Japan Medical Dynamic Marketing, Inc., Korea Bone Bank Inc., KYOCERA Medical Corporation, Australian Biotechnologies, curasan AG, TRB Chemedica International S.A., ApaTech Limited, BSN medical GmbH, Small Bone Innovations, Inc., Ascension Orthopedics, Inc., Corin Group PLC, IMECO S.A., Mathys AG, Corentec Co., Ltd., INOR Orthopaedics, Finsbury Orthopaedics Limited, Pioneer Surgical Technology, Inc., K2M, Inc., Medicrea International SA, Trauson Holdings Company Limited, U&I Corporation, Sushrut Surgicals Private Limited, Gs Medical Co.,Ltd., Taeyeon Medical CO.,LTD, SeaSpine, Inc., DeRoyal Industries, Inc., Nakashima Medical Co., Ltd., Mizuho Ikakogyo Co., Ltd., Olympus Corporation, Hoya Corporation, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Shanghai Aohua Photoelectricity Endoscope Co.,Ltd, Richard Wolf GmbH, KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG, Hangzhou Tonglu Sophisticated Endoscopes Co., Ltd., Covidien plc, Terumo Corporation, BioCure, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Cordis Corporation, ev3 Inc., Micrus Endovascular Corporation, PLS Precision Electronic Technology Co., Ltd., Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation, Invacare Corporation, Sunrise Medical, Inc., Getinge AB, Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc., Paramount Bed Co., Ltd., Permobil AB, Medline Industries, Inc., Otto Bock HealthCare GmbH, Medical Depot, Inc., Merivaara Oy, KBB A.S., Medikal 2000 AS, Cognate India, Steris Corporation, Skytron, BERCHTOLD GmbH & Co. KG, Trumpf GmbH + Co. KG, Sunnex, Inc., Surgiris, DR. MACH GMBH & CO. KG, SCHMITZ France, Magnatek Enterprises, KLS Martin GmbH & Co. KG, ArjoHuntleigh, Kinetic Concepts, Inc., Talley Group Limited, Sidhil Limited, Industrias Metalurgicas SA, Karomed Limited, Care of Sweden AB, Wissner-Bosserhoff GmbH, Esri NV
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.