2013-08-27 12:11:36 - New Telecom and Computing market report from ICD-Research: "Warner Music Group Corp.: Technology and Communications - Company Profile and SWOT Report"
ICD Research's "Warner Music Group Corp.: Technology and Communications - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers and acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Warner Music Group Corp.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee
a unique report.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/672226_warner_music_group_corp_technology_an ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Warner Music Group Corp." for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "Warner Music Group Corp.
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Warner Music Group Corp. (WMG) is one of the leading music based content companies. The company specializes in music recording and publishing business. It markets, distributes and licenses recorded music produced by various artists. It also owns and acquires rights to musical compositions and markets the same. As on September 30, 2012, it held the rights in over one million copyrights from over 65,000 songwriters and composers. Additionally, it markets and sells recorded music through multiple channel including music specialty stores, general entertainment specialty stores, supermarkets, independent retailers and Internet, among others. The company operates through several international affiliates and licensees in over 50 countries. WMG is headquartered in New York, the US.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers and Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 MandA and Partnerships Strategy
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Table 6: Locations
ICD Research is a full-service global market research consultancy service. Their specialities include online research, qualitative and quantitative research, custom approach and actionable insights. ICD-Research�s capabilities provide a one-stop research and analysis service with full-spectrum consulting, from problem definition, through conducting fieldwork, to delivery of strategic recommendations. View more research from ICD-Research at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1029
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.