2014-04-27 08:54:26 - New Energy market report from GlobalData: "Salman Partners, Inc. - Oil & Gas - Advisory Profile"
Salman Partners Inc. (Salman Partners) is a financial services provider. The company conducts research, investment banking and sales and trading activities. Its research activities provide research coverage on Oil & Gas, Mining, Forestry, Coal, Technology, Industrial Products and Services companies. The company's investment banking activities provides various financial advisory and capital market services to individual clients and corporates. It provides public equity offerings, private equity offerings, share repurchase programs, fairness opinions, valuations and financial advisory services in the areas of restructurings, mergers and acquisitions, and divestitures. The company operates as an investment dealer catering to institutional, corporate, and individual clients. It offers sales and trading of equity securities. Salman Partners is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/802092_salman_partners_inc_oil_gas_advisory_ ..
GlobalData's Salman Partners, Inc. - Oil & Gas - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by Salman Partners, Inc. in the Energy market. The report is an essential source of information for Energy companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Salman Partners, Inc.'s deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Salman Partners, Inc
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Salman Partners, Inc., Oil & Gas Deals Advised By Year, 2008 to YTD 2014
Salman Partners, Inc., Oil & Gas Deals Advised By Type, 2008 to YTD 2014
Salman Partners, Inc., Oil & Gas Deals Advised By Region, 2008 to YTD 2014
Salman Partners, Inc., Oil & Gas Deals Advised By Sector, 2008 to YTD 2014
Salman Partners, Inc., Oil & Gas Deals Advised Summary, 2008 to YTD 2014
Salman Partners, Inc., Oil & Gas, Deal Details
Zargon Oil & Gas Completes Underwriters Overallotment Option Of 6% Convertible Debentures Due 2017 For US$57.5 Million
Pangea Energy Announces Private Placement Of Subscription Receipts For Up To US$10 Million
Hillsborough Resources Completes Private Placement Of US$9.6 Million
Tallgrass Energy Announces Private Placement Of Subscription Receipts For Up To US$20 Million
Rainier Resources Announces Private Placement Of Units For Up To US$19.5 Million
Enterprise Group Completes Public Offering Of Shares For US$24.9 Million
Terrace Energy Completes Public Offering Of Shares For US$10 Million
Passport Energy Completes Private Placement Of Flow-Through Shares For US$1 Million
Passport Energy Completes Private Placement Of Shares For US$1.4 Million
Griffiths Energy Completes Private Placement For US$169.6 Million
Antrim Energy Completes Bought Deal Public Offering Of US$52.1 Million
Abenteuer Resources Completes Subscription Receipt Financing For US$12 Million
BlackPearl Resources Completes Public Offering Of US$29.7 Million
Rock Energy Completes Bought Deal Financing For US$9.73 Million
Sahara Energy Completes Private Placement For US$2.8 Million
United Hydrocarbon Completes Private Placement Of US$8.7 Million
Sea Dragon Energy Completes Private Placement Of US$14.4 Million
Monterey Exploration Completes Bought Deal Financing For US$9.3 Million
Monterey Exploration Completes Public Offering Of Shares For US$5.6 Million
Compton Petroleum Completes Public Offering For US$160.08 Million
Falcon Oil & Gas Completes Public Offering Of Units For US$10.6 Million
Sea Dragon Energy Completes IPO
Sherritt International Completes Public Offering Of US$438.17 Million
Sahara Energy Merges With Mirage Energy
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.