2013-12-08 14:52:34 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Santander Investment S.A. - Alternative Energy - Advisory Profile", is now available at Fast Market Research
Santander Investment S.A. provides a wide rang of financial services including brokerage, privatization, mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, treasury and capital markets, private banking, asset management and European and emerging markets research.
GlobalData's Santander Investment S.A. - Alternative Energy - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by Santander Investment S.A. in the Alternative Energy market. The report is an essential source of information for Alternative Energy companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Santander Investment S.A.'s deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal
advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/709796_santander_investment_sa_alternative_e ..
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Santander Investment S.A., Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Santander Investment S.A., Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Santander Investment S.A., Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Region, 2007 to YTD 2013
Santander Investment S.A., Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Sector, 2007 to YTD 2013
Santander Investment S.A., Alternative Energy Deals Advised Summary, 2007 to YTD 2013
Santander Investment S.A., Alternative Energy, Deal Details
ISAGEN Completes Bond Financing Of US$428 Million For Sogamoso Hydro Power Plant, Colombia
Schneider Electric Issues 6.75% Bonds Due 2013 For US$1 Billion
Puerto Rico Electric Power Completes 5% Power Revenue Refunding Bonds For US$25.87 Million
Dupont Completes 5% Notes Offering For US$750 Million
General Electric Completes Public Offering Of 4.125% Notes Due 2042 For US$2 Billion
Petroleo Brasileiro Completes Public Offering Of 5.375% Notes Due 2021 For US$2.75 Billion
DuPont Completes Public Offering Of 4.25% Notes Due 2021 For US$500 Million
Petroleo Brasileiro Completes Offering Of 5.375% Senior Unsecured And Un Subordinated Notes Due 2021 For US$2,500 Million
DuPont Completes Public Offering Of 4.9% Senior Notes Due 2041 For US$500 Million
Praxair Completes Public Offering Of 1.75% Notes Due 2012 For US$400 Million
PPL Corp Completes Public Offering Of 4.2% Senior Notes Due 2022 For US$400 Million
Petroleo Brasileiro Completes Public Offering Of 2.875% Notes Due 2015 For US$1.25 Billion
DuPont Completes Public Offering Of 1.75% Notes Due 2014 For US$400 Million
SABESP Completes Private Placement Of 6.25% Notes Due 2020 For US$350 Million
DuPont Completes Public Offering Of 3.625% Senior Notes Due 2021 For US$1,000 Million
DuPont Completes Public Offering Of 4.625% Senior Notes For US$1,000 Million
ENAP Completes Public Offering Of 6.25% Notes Due 2019
Puerto Rico Electric Power Completes 4% Power Revenue Refunding Bonds For US$14.81 Million
Praxair Completes Public Offering Of US$400 Million
General Electric Completes Public Offering Of 2.7% Notes Due 2022 For US$3 Billion
Petroleo Brasileiro Completes Public Offering Of 6.75% Notes Due 2041 For US$1.25 Billion
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.