2013-08-28 17:37:18 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Saudi Arabia Oil Markets, 2013", is now available at Fast Market Research
This profile is the essential source for top-level energy industry data and information. The report provides an overview of each of the key sub-segments of the energy industry in Saudi Arabia. It details the market structure, regulatory environment, infrastructure and provides historical and forecasted statistics relating to the supply/demand balance for each of the key sub-segments. It also provides information relating to the crude oil assets (oil fields, refineries, pipelines and storage terminals) in Saudi Arabia. The report compares the investment environment in Saudi Arabia with other countries in the region. The profiles of the major companies operating in the crude oil sector in Saudi Arabia together with the latest news and deals are also included in the report.
Historic and forecast data relating to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves are provided for each industry sub-segment for the period 2000-2020.
* Historical and forecast data and information for all the major oil fields, refineries, pipelines and storage terminals in Saudi Arabia for the period 2005-2017.
* Operator and equity details for major crude oil assets in Saudi Arabia.
* Key information relating to market regulations, key energy assets and the key companies operating in the Saudi Arabia's energy industry.
* Information on the top companies in the Saudi Arabia including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
* Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
* Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs.
Full Report Details at
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain a strong understanding of the country's energy market.
* Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
* Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, reserves and capacity data.
* Assess your competitor's major crude oil assets and their performance.
* Analyze the latest news and financial deals in the oil sector of each country.
* Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
* Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
* Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in the country.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Saudi Arabian Oil Company, Chevron Corporation, Lukoil Oil Company
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Saudi Arabia Energy Sector
2.1 Saudi Arabia Energy Sector, Market Overview
2.2 Saudi Arabia Energy Sector, Oil
2.2.1 Saudi Arabia Oil, Overview
2.2.2 Saudi Arabia Oil, Supply and Demand Balance
2.2.3 Saudi Arabia Crude Oil, Regulatory Structure
2.2.4 Saudi Arabia Crude Oil, Infrastructure
3 Saudi Arabia Oil Upstream Investment Environment Benchmarking
3.2 The Overall Ranking
3.3 Oil Sector Performance
3.3.1 Exploration Activity
3.3.2 Oil Production
3.3.3 Oil Reserves
3.3.5 Refining Industry
3.4 Economic Performance
3.4.1 GDP Growth Index
3.4.2 FDI Confidence Index
3.4.3 Balance of Trade Index
3.5 Socio-Political Performance
4 Saudi Arabia Exploration and Production Sector
4.1 Saudi Arabia Exploration and Production Sector, Country Snapshot
4.1.1 Saudi Arabia Exploration and Production Sector, Key Data
4.1.2 Saudi Arabia Exploration and Production Sector, Crude Oil Assets Map
4.2 Saudi Arabia Exploration and Production Sector, Gross Crude Oil Production
4.2.1 Saudi Arabia Exploration and Production Sector, Gross Crude Oil-Historical Production by Type
4.2.2 Saudi Arabia Exploration and Production Sector, Gross Crude Oil Production by Assets
4.2.3 Saudi Arabia Exploration and Production Sector, Market Share of Key Companies based on Gross Equity Weighted Crude Oil Production
4.3 Saudi Arabia Exploration and Production Sector, Gross Crude Oil Forecasts
4.3.1 Saudi Arabia Exploration and Production Sector, Gross Crude Oil Production Forecast
4.4 Saudi Arabia Exploration and Production Sector, Crude Oil Asset Details
4.4.1 Saudi Arabia Exploration and Production Sector, Active Crude Oil Asset Details
4.4.2 Saudi Arabia Exploration and Production Sector, Planned Crude Oil Asset Details
4.5 Saudi Arabia Exploration and Production Sector, Major Oil Discoveries
4.5.1 Saudi Arabia Exploration and Production Sector, Number of Major Oil Discoveries
4.5.2 Saudi Arabia Exploration and Production Sector, Major Oil Discoveries
4.6 Saudi Arabia Exploration and Production Sector, Recent Discoveries
4.6.1 Oct 09, 2012: Saudi Aramco Finds New Gas Field Offshore Red Sea
4.7 Saudi Arabia Exploration and Production Sector, Drilling and Production Updates
4.7.1 May 28, 2013: Saudi Aramco's Average Crude Production Increases To 9.506 mmbd In 2012
4.7.2 Apr 15, 2013: Saudi Aramco Commences First Phase Of Production At Manifa Project In Saudi Arabia
5 Saudi Arabia Pipeline Sector
5.1 Saudi Arabia Pipeline Sector, Key Data
5.2 Saudi Arabia Pipeline Sector, An Overview
5.3 Saudi Arabia Pipeline Sector, Comparison of Key Crude Oil Pipeline Companies
5.4 Saudi Arabia Pipeline Sector, Petroleum Product Pipeline Companies
5.5 Saudi Arabia Pipeline Sector, Crude Oil Pipelines
5.6 Saudi Arabia Pipeline Sector, Product Pipelines
6 Saudi Arabia Refining Sector
6.1 Saudi Arabia Refining Sector, Key Data
6.2 Saudi Arabia Refining Sector, An Overview
6.2.1 Saudi Arabia Refining Sector, Total Refining Capacity
6.3 Saudi Arabia Refining Sector, Crude Distillation Unit Capacity
6.4 Saudi Arabia Refining Sector, Coking Capacity
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.