2013-01-30 09:23:55 - New Medical Devices research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
GlobalData's new report, "STAAR Surgical Company Market Share Analysis" provides in-depth information on STAAR Surgical Company.'s market position in the intraocular lens (IOL) market. The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape within the intraocular lens (IOL) market. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, locations and subsidiaries, financial deals and other key developments.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/532487_staar_surgical_company_market_share_a ..
* Global company shares (in Revenues) information for
the intraocular lens (IOL) market.
* STAAR Surgical Company.'s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key countries the company has presence in - Japan, China, Australia, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, France, United States, Spain, Canada and Brazil.
* STAAR Surgical Company.'s company shares (in Revenues) information for the intraocular lens (IOL) market.
* All the key data-points are for 2011 and cover all the key regions - North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South and Central America and Middle East and Africa.
* Global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
* Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries.
Reasons to buy
* Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, STAAR Surgical Company.'s operates in.
* Plan your competition strategies by identifying the company's shares in the markets and geographic regions it operates in.
* Design your own inorganic growth and business-collaboration strategies by understanding the financial deals your competitors are involved in.
* Advance your understanding of the competitive landscape and the competitors by leveraging on the data and information provided in the report.
* Support your overall business strategies by leveraging on the key data and information provided in the report, which includes but not limited to STAAR Surgical Company.'s market positions.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Alcon, Inc., Abbott Medical Optics, Inc., Hoya Corporation, Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Carl Zeiss AG, Appasamy Associates, Medennium Inc., Rayner Intraocular Lenses Limited, Intra Ocular Care Pvt. Ltd., MediContur Ltd, All Pro Intraocular Lens Co.,Ltd
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
3 Definitions of Markets/Categories Covered
3.1 Ophthalmic Devices
3.1.1 Intraocular Lens (IOL)
4 Company Snapshot
4.1 Key Facts
4.2 Company Overview
4.3 Financial Performance
4.4 Major Products and Services
6 Competitive Landscape
6.1 Ophthalmic Devices (Intraocular Lens (IOL)), Global, Market Share 2011
6.2 STAAR Surgical Company, Ophthalmic Devices (Intraocular Lens (IOL)), by Region, Market Share (2011)
6.3 STAAR Surgical Company, Ophthalmic Devices (Intraocular Lens (IOL)), by Country, Market Share (2011)
7 Key Employees
8 Locations And Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
9 Financial Deals Landscape
9.1 STAAR Surgical Company, Deals Volume Summary, 2006 to YTD 2012
10 STAAR Surgical Company Detailed Deal Summary
10.1.1 STAAR Surgical Enters Into Distribution Agreement With Ellex Medical
10.2 Equity Offering
10.2.1 STAAR Surgical Files Registration Statement For Public Offering For $75 Million
10.2.2 STAAR Surgical Completes Registered Direct Offering Of Common Stock For $8 Million
10.2.3 STAAR Surgical Completes Public Offering Of $18 Million
10.3.1 STAAR Surgical Acquires Canon Staar From Canon And Canon Marketing Japan
11 Recent Developments
11.1 Strategy And Business Planning
11.1.1 Aug 22, 2012: Staar Surgical Expands Footprint For Growth With Lease On Adjacent Building In Monrovia, California
11.2 Financial Announcements
11.2.1 Oct 31, 2012: Staar Surgical Reports Revenue Of $15.9m In Q3 2012
11.2.2 Aug 01, 2012: Staar Surgical Reports Revenue Of $15.9m In Q2 2012
11.2.3 May 02, 2012: STAAR Reports Revenue Of $15.5m In Q1 2012
11.2.4 Mar 06, 2012: STAAR Reports Revenue Of $62.8m In 2011
11.2.5 Oct 24, 2011: STAAR Reports Revenues Of $15.3m In Q3 2011
11.2.6 Aug 02, 2011: STAAR Reports Net Sales Of $16.3m In Q2 2011
11.2.7 May 03, 2011: STAAR Reports Net Sales Of $14.8m In Q1 2011
11.2.8 Mar 01, 2011: STAAR Reports Net Income Of $530,000 In 2010
11.2.9 Nov 02, 2010: STAAR Posts Net Sales of $13.15 Million For Q3 2010
11.2.10 Aug 03, 2010: STAAR Reports Net Sales Of $13.63 Million In Q2 2010
11.2.11 May 04, 2010: STAAR Reports Net Income Of $3.5 Million In Q1 2010
11.2.12 Mar 02, 2010: STAAR Reports Net Sales Of $75.3 Million In 2009
11.2.13 Nov 02, 2009: STAAR Posts Net Sales of $18.1 Million In Q3 2009
11.2.14 May 05, 2009: STAAR Posts Net Loss Of $1.6 Million In Q1 2009
11.2.15 Mar 16, 2009: STAAR Reports 2008 Results
11.2.16 Oct 28, 2008: STAAR Reports 3Q 2008 Results
11.2.17 Oct 03, 2008: STAAR To Announce 3Q 2008 Results
11.2.18 Jul 30, 2008: STAAR Reports 2Q 2008 Results
11.2.19 May 06, 2008: STAAR Reports 1Q 2008 Results
11.2.20 Apr 24, 2008: STAAR To Announce Q1 2008 Results
11.2.21 Mar 06, 2008: STAAR Declares Q4 2007 Results
11.2.22 Oct 30, 2007: STAAR Reports Q3 2007 Results
11.2.23 Aug 06, 2007: STAAR Declares Q2 2007 Results
11.2.24 May 01, 2007: STAAR Declares Q1 2007 Results
11.2.25 Mar 14, 2007: STAAR Declares Q4 2006 Results
11.3 Corporate Communications
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.