2012-08-20 00:13:40 - New Pharmaceuticals market report from Global Markets Direct: "Stroke - Pipeline Review, H2 2012"
Global Markets Direct's, 'Stroke - Pipeline Review, H2 2012', provides an overview of the Stroke therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Stroke, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Stroke. 'Stroke - Pipeline Review, H2 2012' is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Full Report Details at
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for
the indicated disease.
* A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Stroke.
* A review of the Stroke products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
* Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
* A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
* Coverage of the Stroke pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
* Profiles of late-stage pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action and research & development progress.
* Key discontinued pipeline projects.
* Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
* Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Stroke.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players with the most promising pipeline.
* Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Stroke pipeline depth and focus of Stroke therapeutics.
* Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
* Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Stroke Therapeutic Products under Development, Key Players in Stroke Therapeutics, Stroke Pipeline Overview, Stroke Pipeline, Stroke Pipeline Assessment
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Stroke
Stroke Therapeutics under Development by Companies
Stroke Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Late Stage Products
Mid Clinical Stage Products
Early Clinical Stage Products
Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Products
Stroke Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies
Stroke Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Companies Involved in Stroke Therapeutics Development
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Johnson & Johnson
Daiichi Sankyo Company, Ltd
Merck & Co., Inc.
Sangamo BioSciences, Inc.
CardioVascular BioTherapeutics, Inc.
Acorda Therapeutics, Inc.
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Anavex Life Sciences Corp.
Proneuron Biotechnologies, Inc.
Living Cell Technologies Limited
Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
KOLON LIFE SCIENCE INC.
RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
ReNeuron Group plc
SYGNIS Pharma AG
Dongwha Pharm Co., Ltd.
Pluristem Therapeutics Inc.
MediPost Co., Ltd.
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB
Maywufa Company Limited
KeyNeurotek Pharmaceuticals AG
Artielle ImmunoTherapeutics, Inc.
Stemedica Cell Technologies, Inc.
ArmaGen Technologies, Inc.
Sinapis Pharma, Inc
RNL BIO Co., Ltd.
InVasc Therapeutics, Inc.
Stempeutics Research Private Limited
Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Stroke - Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Monotherapy Products
Assessment by Combination Products
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
GSK249320 - Drug Profile
ANAVEX 2-73 - Drug Profile
ANAVEX 1-41 - Drug Profile
Eliquis - Drug Profile
MK-5348 - Drug Profile
MultiStem - Drug Profile
PDA001 - Drug Profile
DP-b99 - Drug Profile
PA32540 - Drug Profile
CVBT-141F - Drug Profile
RGN-352 - Drug Profile
Clopidogrel IV - Drug Profile
ZFP TFs For Nerve Regeneration - Drug Profile
Cerecellgram - Drug Profile
ANAVEX 19-144 - Drug Profile
REG-Anti Platelet Program - Drug Profile
HIF Stablilizer - Drug Profile
Simvastatin + Niacin - Drug Profile
TAL-05-00018 - Drug Profile
KAI-9803 - Drug Profile
GGF2 - Drug Profile
KN38-7271 - Drug Profile
SB623 - Drug Profile
Lovastatin - Drug Profile
PHN011 - Drug Profile
PHN012 - Drug Profile
PG2 - Drug Profile
Lisinopril - Drug Profile
NsG28 - Drug Profile
PN277 - Drug Profile
Rotigotine - Drug Profile
Guanfacine - Drug Profile
Antivitamins K - Drug Profile
Aspirin + Cilostazol - Drug Profile
Aspirin - Drug Profile
Full Table of Contents is available at:
About Global Markets Direct
Global Markets Direct is a leading provider of global business intelligence and market analysis. It publishes a range of high quality company and market reports created by its large research and analysis capability and drawing from its extensive unique databases of industry-specific information. View more research from Global Markets Direct at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1033
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.