2013-02-16 13:27:07 - Recently published research from Datamonitor, "TrendSights: Hyper-Connection", is now available at Fast Market Research
Consumers are no longer passively interacting with brands on static webpages; Internet utilization has facilitated new and novel ways of connecting with fellow consumers and discussing brands, as well as communicating with companies. Hyper-Connection explores how consumer interactions with brands – and each other – continue to evolve as a result of their dependence on digital devices.
Scope of this Report
* Pinpoint key marketing and innovation "platforms" that can be employed to identify new product and service opportunities.
* Use a blend of consumer and innovation insight to understand why and how brand interactions are evolving.
* Access Datamonitor datasets to better understand how the exponential changes in technology are transforming consumers' demands and expectations.
* Understand how innovation opportunities
differ based on consumers' different approaches to accessing online content.
Full Report Details at
In 2011, mobile broadband penetration surpassed that of fixed broadband. The pervasiveness of mobile broadband has redefined Internet access and opened new opportunities in the ways in which consumers interact with each other, communicate with brands, and obtain information.
30% of consumers are spending more time posting positive comments about brands online than before. The growing propensity and willingness for connected consumers to share their positive and negative brand experiences online will have both favorable and adverse implications for industry players.
Keywords: trend, TrendSights, consumer, hyper-connected, brand, technology, digital, social media, broadband, food, non-alcoholic beverages, alcoholic beverages, personal care, household care, tobacco, retail, packaging, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, gamification, gaming, gifting, vending machine, QR, blog, review, smartphone, tablet
Reasons to Get this Report
* What are the key mega-trends, trends, and sub-trends that are shaping the consumer and innovation landscape? Where does Hyper-Connection fit?
* What is the Hyper-Connection sub-trend? How does it impact consumers and shoppers? What will it mean for core product and marketing innovation?
* How should brand communication strategies differ based on how consumers use online content?
* How can new and emerging technologies be optimally integrated into consumer and retail product propositions?
The Datamonitor Group is a world-leading provider of premium global business information, delivering independent data, analysis and opinion across the Automotive, Consumer Markets, Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Logistics & Express, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare, Retail, Technology and Telecoms industries. Datamonitor's market intelligence products and services ensure that you will achieve your desired commercial goals by giving you the insight you need to best respond to your competitive environment. View more research from Datamonitor at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1002
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.