2013-09-03 10:59:48 - Fast Market Research recommends "Ukraine Gas Markets, 2013" from GlobalData, now available
This profile is the essential source for top-level energy industry data and information. The report provides an overview of each of the key sub-segments of the energy industry in Ukraine. It details the market structure, regulatory environment, infrastructure and provides historical and forecasted statistics relating to the supply/demand balance for each of the key sub-segments. It also provides information relating to the natural gas assets (gas fields, pipelines, LNG terminals and underground gas storage facilities) in Ukraine. The report compares the investment environment in Ukraine with other countries in the region. The profiles of the major companies operating in the natural gas sector in Ukraine together with the latest news and deals are also included in the report.
and forecast data relating to production, consumption, imports, and reserves are provided for each industry sub-segment for the period 2000-2020.
* Historical and forecast data and information for all the major gas fields, (Liquified Natural Gas) LNG Terminals, pipelines and underground gas storage facilities in Ukraine for the period 2005-2017.
* Operator and equity details for major natural gas assets in Ukraine.
* Key information relating to market regulations, key energy assets and the key companies operating in the Ukraine's energy industry.
* Information on the top companies in the Ukraine including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
* Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
* Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs.
Full Report Details at
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain a strong understanding of the country's energy market.
* Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
* Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, reserves and capacity data.
* Assess your competitor's major natural gas assets and their performance.
* Analyze the latest news and financial deals in the gas sector of each country.
* Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
* Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
* Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in the country.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Vitol Group, Cadogan Petroleum plc, JKX Oil & Gas plc
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Ukraine Energy Sector
2.1 Ukraine Energy Sector, Market Overview
2.2 Ukraine Energy Sector, Natural Gas
2.2.1 Ukraine Natural Gas, Overview
2.2.2 Ukraine Natural Gas, Supply and Demand Balance
2.2.3 Ukraine Natural Gas, Regulatory Structure
2.2.4 Ukraine Natural Gas, Infrastructure
3 Ukraine Gas Upstream Investment Environment Benchmarking
3.2 The Overall Ranking
3.3 Upstream Fiscal Attractiveness
3.3.1 Maximum Government Take Index
3.3.2 Fiscal Flexibility
3.3.3 Maximum State Participation
3.4 Gas Sector Performance
3.4.1 Exploration Activity
3.4.2 Gas Production
3.4.3 Gas Reserves
3.4.4 Gas Consumption
3.5 Economic Performance
3.5.1 GDP Growth Index
3.5.2 FDI Confidence Index
3.5.3 Balance of Trade Index
3.6 Socio-Political Performance
4 Ukraine Exploration and Production Sector
4.1 Ukraine Exploration and Production Sector, Country Snapshot
4.1.1 Ukraine Exploration and Production Sector, Key Data
4.1.2 Ukraine Exploration and Production Sector, Natural Gas Assets Map
4.1.3 Ukraine Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Natural Gas-Historical Production by Type
4.1.4 Ukraine Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Natural Gas Production by Assets
4.1.5 Ukraine Exploration and Production Sector, Market Share (%) based on Marketed Natural Gas Production
4.2 Ukraine Exploration and Production Sector, Production Forecast
4.2.1 Ukraine Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Natural Gas Production Forecast
4.3 Ukraine Exploration and Production Sector, Natural Gas Asset Details
4.3.1 Ukraine Exploration and Production Sector, Active Natural Gas Asset Details
4.3.2 Ukraine Exploration and Production Sector, Planned Natural Gas Asset Details
4.4 Ukraine Exploration and Production Sector, Major Gas Discoveries
4.4.1 Ukraine Exploration and Production Sector, Number of Gas Discoveries
4.4.2 Ukraine Exploration and Production Sector, Gas Discovery Details
4.5 Ukraine Exploration and Production Sector, Recent Discoveries
4.5.1 Jul 03, 2013: Cub Energy Announces Gas Discovery At O-15 Well In Olgovskoye Production License In Ukraine
4.5.2 Jun 19, 2012: Kulczyk Oil Finds Hydrocarbons At NM-1 Well In Ukraine
4.6 Ukraine Exploration and Production Sector, Drilling and Production Updates
4.6.1 Jul 18, 2013: JKX OIL & GAS Successful Recompletion of NN-71 Well in Ukraine
4.6.2 Jul 15, 2013: Shelton Petroleum AB: Production report for June 2013
4.6.3 Jun 13, 2013: Shelton Petroleum Provides May 2013 Production Update
4.6.4 Jun 05, 2013: Kulczyk Oil's Production Reaches 19.9 mmcd At M-16 Well In Ukraine
4.6.5 Jun 03, 2013: Cub Energy Commences Drilling NM-3 Exploration Well In Ukraine
5 Ukraine Pipeline Sector
5.1 Ukraine Pipeline Sector, Key Data
5.2 Ukraine Pipeline Sector, An Overview
5.3 Ukraine Pipeline Sector, Natural Gas Pipeline Companies
5.4 Ukraine Pipeline Sector, Natural Gas Pipelines
6 Ukraine LNG Sector
6.1 Ukraine LNG Sector, An Overview
6.2 Ukraine LNG Sector, Regasification
6.2.1 Ukraine LNG Sector, Total Regasification Capacity
6.2.2 Ukraine LNG Sector, Regasification, Asset Wise Regasification Capacity
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.