2013-12-22 02:54:17 - New Materials market report from GlobalData: "Wesdome Gold Mines Ltd. (WDO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review"
Wesdome Gold Mines Ltd (Wesdome) is a Canada-based mining company. The company explores, extracts, processes and reclaims gold deposits. The company owns and operates both underground and open pit mines. The company's principal assets consist of the Eagle River mine, the Mishi mine and the Eagle River mill, which are located near Wawa, Ontario; and the Kiena mining and milling complex and exploration properties which are located in Val D'Or, Quebec. The company's properties portfolio includes the Wesdome, Shawkey, Siscoe and Siscoe-Extension, Mine Ecole, Lamothe, Lamothe-Extension, Yankee Clipper and Callahan properties. Other properties also include Moss Lake Properties owned by Moss Lake Gold Mines Ltd. Wesdome is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/746642_wesdome_gold_mines_ltd_wdo_financial_ ..
Wesdome Gold Mines
Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Feb 11, 2013: Wesdome Gold Mines Announces Reserves And Resources Estimates For Canadian Properties
Feb 27, 2013: Wesdome Gold Mines Identifies New Gold Occurrence Near Kiena Mine In Quebec
Jun 17, 2013: Wesdome Gold Mines Provides Mishi Mine Update
Mar 07, 2013: Wesdome Gold Mines Suspends Mining Activity At Kiena Mine In Quebec
May 01, 2013: Wesdome Gold Mines Reports Accident At Eagle River Mine In Ontario
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Wesdome Gold Mines Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Wesdome Gold Mines Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
* Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
* Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
* Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Yantai North Andre Juice Co., Ltd. (8259)
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.