2013-06-06 09:44:25 - Fast Market Research recommends "Whiting Petroleum Corporation, Company Intelligence Report" from GlobalData, now available
Whiting Petroleum Corporation (Whiting) is an independent oil and gas company engaged in exploration, development and production activities in the US. The company's Exploration and Production (E&P) activities are located primarily in the Permian Basin, the Rocky Mountains, the Mid-Continent, the Gulf Coast and the Michigan regions. The company's largest projects are located in the Bakken and Three Forks plays in North Dakota. Whiting has Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) fields located in Oklahoma and Texas.
* Key Highlights: This section provides detailed analysis on the company's overall oil and gas value chain, new projects, growth opportunities, new ventures, assets performance, geographical results of oil and gas operations.
* Goals and Strategies: This section provides the upcoming goals and strategies of
the company. The section mainly goals and strategies followed by the company in order to meet its upcoming goals.
* SWOT: The report's SWOT section provides the internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of company to reflect its strategic positions in the market.
* Production and Development Overview: This section highlights the company's crude oil and natural gas production forecast from its legacy and upcoming assets by region and commodity mix for next five years. The report also covers the detailed information and analysis on the company's producing and development assets.
* Exploration: This section includes detailed explanation and analysis on the company's exploration assets resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities.
* M&A trends: This section mainly provides information and analysis on the company's recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the last one year. This section highlights the company's status as a buyer or seller during the analyzed period.
* Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial statement forecast for next five years. With the financial statement forecast, this section also provides intrinsic value of the company by using Valuation method.
* Financial and Operational Metrics: This section covers the company's historical performance on several financial and operational parameters such as Production and Reserves, Reserves Replacement, Costs Incurred, Acreage, Wells, F&D Costs, Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses etc.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/608195_whiting_petroleum_corporation_company ..
Reasons to Get this Report
The report will enhance the decision-making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
* Provide detailed analysis to those who are interested in knowing the companies' existing and future business strategies.
* Provide in-depth analysis on the companies E&P profiles along with the exploration and M&A updates.
* Provide valuable insights to those who are tracking oil and gas markets and wants to know the intrinsic value of the companies.
* Use the analysis for strategy and planning, M&A identifications, and competitor analysis.
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Whiting Petroleum Corporation, Company Overview
3 Whiting Petroleum Corporation, Investment Summary
3.1 Bakken and Three Forks Exposure to Strengthen Whiting's Long-Term Growth Plans
3.1.1 Focus to Remain on the Rocky Mountain Region
3.1.2 Enhanced Oil Recovery Projects to Map Whiting's Organic Growth Plans
3.2 Future Discoveries Will Play Key Role in Strengthening Whiting's Production
4 Whiting Petroleum Corporation, SWOT Analysis
4.1.1 Expertise in Implementing Secondary Recovery Techniques
4.1.2 Maintaining an Oil-Centric Reserve Base
4.2.1 Low Geographic Diversification to Mitigate the Associated Risks
4.3.1 Increasing Focus on Bakken Formation and Lewis & Clark Prospects
4.3.2 Large Drilling Inventory to Provide Substantial Upside to Production
4.4.1 Failure to Meet Capex Requirements Could Derail Whiting's Development Plans
5 Whiting Petroleum Corporation, Goals and Strategies
5.1 Growth in Reserve Base Through Development of Existing Assets
5.2 Growth Through Accretive Acquisitions
6 Whiting Petroleum Corporation, Production Profile
6.1 Production Overview
6.2 Rocky Mountain Region
6.3 Permian Basin Region
6.4 Mid-Continent Region
7 Whiting Petroleum Corporation, Capital Expenditure
7.1 Costs Incurred
8 Whiting Petroleum Corporation, Acreage
9 Whiting Petroleum Corporation, Exploration and Development
9.1 Williston Basin Oil Plays
9.2 Other Development Areas
9.2.1 Denver Basin
9.2.2 Delaware Basin
9.3 EOR Projects
9.3.1 North Ward Estes Field
9.3.2 Postle Field
10 Whiting Petroleum Corporation, Mergers and Aquisitions Activity
11 Whiting Petroleum Corporation, Forecast Production and Financial Statements
11.1 Income Statement (2011-2017)
11.2 Balance Sheet (2011-2017)
11.3 Cash Flow Statement (2011-2017)
12 Whiting Petroleum Corporation, Valuation
13 Whiting Petroleum Corporation, Peer Comparison
13.1 Share Price Performance
13.2 Operational and Financial Performance
13.3 Key Financial and Operational Ratios
13.4 Valuation Ratios
14 Whiting Petroleum Corporation., Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.