New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
PR-Inside.com: 2014-04-27 09:23:39
Arctic Securities ASA (Arctic Securities) is an investment banking firm, based in Norway. It serves as an advisor in Norway on mergers and acquisitions (M&A) in terms of number of transactions and on equity capital markets (ECM) transactions. The company specializes in equity research. Arctic Securities research is on finance and banking, communication, oil and energy, media, industry, IT and technology, investment companies, oil services, real estate, metals and mining, consumer goods, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology, shipping, and fish farming sectors. Arctic Securities does research through companies based in Norway, including those listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange. It employs analysis of earnings multiples, company valuation using discounted cash flow calculations and net asset value assessments to conduct its research. Arctic Securities is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/802100_arctic_securities_asa_oil_gas_advisor ..
GlobalData's Arctic Securities ASA - Oil & Gas - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by Arctic Securities ASA in the Energy market. The report is an essential source of information for Energy companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Arctic Securities ASA's deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Arctic Securities ASA, Oil & Gas Deals Advised By Year, 2008 to YTD 2014
Arctic Securities ASA, Oil & Gas Deals Advised By Type, 2008 to YTD 2014
Arctic Securities ASA, Oil & Gas Deals Advised By Region, 2008 to YTD 2014
Arctic Securities ASA, Oil & Gas Deals Advised By Sector, 2008 to YTD 2014
Arctic Securities ASA, Oil & Gas Deals Advised Summary, 2008 to YTD 2014
Arctic Securities ASA, Oil & Gas, Deal Details
Remy Makes Received Acceptances To Acquire 2,166 Shares Of Rem Offshore
Aker Completes Acquisition Of 6% Stake In Aker Solutions For US$310 Million
Yinson To Acquire Fred. Olsen Production For US$172.4 Million
DNO International Completes Acquisition Of MENA Operating Subsidiaries Of RAK Petroleum
Valiant Petroleum Completes Acquisition Of Sagex Petroleum For US$12.5 Million
Emerson Electric Completes Acquisition Of Roxar
Valiant Petroleum Norge Completes Acquisition Of Interests In Oil And Gas Assets In Norwegian Continental Shelf From Rocksource For US$18.6 Million
Golar LNG Completes Private Placement Of 3.75% Bonds Due 2017 For US$250 Million
DOF Subsea Completes Private Placement Of Bonds For US$120 Million
Prosafe Completes Public Offering Of Unsecured Bonds Due 2017 For US$84.5 Million
DOF Subsea Completes Private Placement Of Bonds Due 2018 For US$233 Million
Electromagnetic Geoservices Completes Public Offering Of Bonds Due 2014 For US$47.5 Million
DOF Completes Private Placement Of Unsecured Bonds Due 2015 For US$99.1 Million
Panoro Energy Completes Public Offering Of 12% Bonds For US$105 Million
Panoro Energy Completes Public Offering Of 13.5% Bonds For US$35 Million
Frontline Completes Private Placement Of 4.5% Senior Unsecured Convertible Bond Offering For US$225 Million
Aker Announces Public Offering Of Bonds Due 2018 For US$219.5 Million
Aker Announces Public Offering Of Bonds Due 2020 For US$118.2 Million
Electromagnetic Geoservices Completes Private Placement Of Bond Due 2016 For US$60 Million
Aker Completes Private Placement Of Bonds Due 2018 For US$223.2 Million
Aker Completes Private Placement Of Bonds Due 2020 For US$120 Million
Island Offshore Shipholding Completes Public Offering Of 6.92% Bond Due 2016 For US$87.4 Million
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.