2013-08-18 12:01:05 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Beerenberg Corp. AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
Beerenberg Corp. AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/670148_beerenberg_corp_as_strategic_swot_ana ..
Beerenberg Corp. AS (Beerenberg) is an oil and gas limited liability company, which provides maintenance services to the oil and gas industry. The company's major services include engineering and inspection services in surface treatment, passive fire protection, insulation, architecture/fittings, scaffolding and rope access techniques. The major clientele of the company includes Statoil, ConocoPhilips, Aker Solutions and FMC, among others. The company operates through segments: Insulation, Scaffolding and Surface Treatment (ISS); and Business Centres (BC). Beerenberg is wholly owned by Beerenberg Holding AS. The company operates in Stavanger, Haugesund, Houston and Kazakhstan.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Beerenberg Corp. AS - Key Facts
Beerenberg Corp. AS - Key Employees
Beerenberg Corp. AS - Key Employee Biographies
Beerenberg Corp. AS - Major Products and Services
Beerenberg Corp. AS - History
Beerenberg Corp. AS - Company Statement
Beerenberg Corp. AS - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Beerenberg Corp. AS - Business Description
Beerenberg Corp. AS - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Beerenberg Corp. AS - Strengths
Strength - Array of Services
Strength - R&D Activities
Strength - Operational Efficiency
Beerenberg Corp. AS - Weaknesses
Weakness - Limited Concentration on International Operations
Beerenberg Corp. AS - Opportunities
Opportunity - Substantial Order Backlog
Opportunity - Prospects in Norwegian Continental Shelf
Opportunity - Global Oilfield Services Industry
Beerenberg Corp. AS - Threats
Threat - Government Regulations
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Volatility in Oil & Natural Gas Prices
Beerenberg Corp. AS - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
Beerenberg Corp. AS, Key Facts
Beerenberg Corp. AS, Key Employees
Beerenberg Corp. AS, Key Employee Biographies
Beerenberg Corp. AS, Major Products and Services
Beerenberg Corp. AS, History
Beerenberg Corp. AS, Other Locations
Beerenberg Corp. AS, Subsidiaries
Beerenberg Corp. AS, Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.