2013-09-02 10:22:27 - New Medical Devices research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (Bio-Rad) is a healthcare company. It undertakes the development and manufacture of specialty chemicals for use in biochemical, pharmaceutical and other life science research applications. The company supplies a wide range of products and systems used to separate complex chemical and biological materials and to identify, analyze and purify their components to the life science research, healthcare, analytical chemistry and other markets. Through its global network of operations, the company serves more than 100,000 research and industry customers around the world. The company operates in more than 35 countries in North America, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/672697_biorad_laboratories_inc_bio_product_p ..
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Bio-Rad
Laboratories, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
* Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
* Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
* Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
* Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
* Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
* Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
* Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
* Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
* Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
* Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of your competitors' pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and phase of development, etc.
* Which are the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio? - identify, understand and capitalize.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (BIO)
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.