2013-08-29 13:54:35 - Fast Market Research recommends "Chile Gas Markets, 2013" from GlobalData, now available
This profile is the essential source for top-level energy industry data and information. The report provides an overview of each of the key sub-segments of the energy industry in Chile. It details the market structure, regulatory environment, infrastructure and provides historical and forecasted statistics relating to the supply/demand balance for each of the key sub-segments. It also provides information relating to the natural gas assets (gas fields and LNG terminals) in Chile. The report compares the investment environment in Chile with other countries in the region. The profiles of the major companies operating in the natural gas sector in Chile together with the latest news and deals are also included in the report.
Full Report Details at
Historic and forecast data relating to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves are provided for each industry sub-segment for the period 2000-2020.
* Historical and forecast data and information for all the major gas fields and (Liquified Natural Gas) LNG Terminals in Chile for the period 2005-2017.
* Operator and equity details for major natural gas assets in Chile.
* Key information relating to market regulations, key energy assets and the key companies operating in the Chile's energy industry.
* Information on the top companies in the Chile including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
* Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
* Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain a strong understanding of the country's energy market.
* Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
* Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, reserves and capacity data.
* Assess your competitor's major natural gas assets and their performance.
* Analyze the latest news and financial deals in the gas sector of each country.
* Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
* Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
* Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in the country.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Empresa Nacional del Petroleo, LG International Corp., Koninklijke Vopak N.V.
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Chile Energy Sector
2.1 Chile Energy Sector, Market Overview
2.2 Chile Energy Sector, Natural Gas
2.2.1 Chile Natural Gas, Overview
2.2.2 Chile Natural Gas, Supply and Demand Balance
2.2.3 Chile Natural Gas, Regulatory Structure
2.2.4 Chile Natural Gas, Infrastructure
3 Chile Exploration and Production Sector
3.1 Chile Exploration and Production Sector, Country Snapshot
3.1.1 Chile Exploration and Production Sector, Key Data
3.1.2 Chile Exploration and Production Sector, Natural Gas Assets Map
3.1.3 Chile Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Natural Gas-Historical Production by Type
3.1.4 Chile Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Natural Gas Production by Assets
3.1.5 Chile Exploration and Production Sector, Market Share (%) based on Marketed Natural Gas Production
3.2 Chile Exploration and Production Sector, Production Forecast
3.2.1 Chile Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Natural Gas Production Forecast
3.3 Chile Exploration and Production Sector, Natural Gas Asset Details
3.3.1 Chile Exploration and Production Sector, Active Natural Gas Asset Details
3.4 Chile Exploration and Production Sector, Major Natural Gas Discoveries
3.4.1 Chile Exploration and Production Sector, Number of Natural Gas Discoveries
3.4.2 Chile Exploration and Production Sector, Natural Gas Discovery Details
3.5 Chile Exploration and Production Sector, Recent Discoveries
3.5.1 Jun 28, 2013: GeoPark Holdings Discovers Oil And Gas At Chercan 1 Well In Flamenco Block, Chile
3.5.2 Feb 25, 2013: GeoPark Holdings Announces Discovery Of New Palos Quemados Gas Field On Tranquilo Block In Chile
3.5.3 May 23, 2011: ENAP Discovers Gas At Teno No.1 Well In Arenal Block, Chile
3.6 Chile Exploration and Production Sector, Drilling and Production Updates
3.6.1 Jun 21, 2013: GeoPark Holdings Tests Gas Production From Yagan Norte 4 Well At Fell Block In Chile
3.6.2 Apr 25, 2013: GeoPark Holdings Announces Start-up Of Drilling Operations In Tierra Del Fuego, Chile
3.6.3 Dec 28, 2012: Geopark Holdings Provides Update On Yagan Norte 4 Well In Fell Block, Chile
4 Chile LNG Sector
4.1 Chile LNG Sector, Key Data
4.2 Chile LNG Sector, Regasification
4.2.1 Chile LNG Sector, Regasification, Total Regasification Capacity
4.2.2 Chile LNG Sector, Regasification, Capacity Market Share by Company
4.2.3 Chile LNG Sector, Regasification Capacity
5 Profile of Empresa Nacional del Petroleo
5.1 Empresa Nacional del Petroleo, Key Information
5.2 Empresa Nacional del Petroleo, Company Overview
5.3 Empresa Nacional del Petroleo, Business Description
5.3.1 Business Overview
5.4 Empresa Nacional del Petroleo, SWOT Analysis
5.4.2 Empresa Nacional del Petroleo Strengths
5.4.3 Empresa Nacional del Petroleo Weaknesses
5.4.4 Empresa Nacional del Petroleo Opportunities
5.4.5 Empresa Nacional del Petroleo Threats
6 Profile of LG International Corp.
6.1 LG International Corp., Key Information
6.2 LG International Corp., Company Overview
6.3 LG International Corp., Business Description
6.3.1 Business Overview
6.4 LG International Corp., SWOT Analysis
6.4.2 LG International Corp. Strengths
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.