2013-04-05 02:56:06 - New Pharmaceuticals market report from Global Markets Direct: "Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure) - Pipeline Review, H1 2013"
Global Markets Direct's, 'Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure) - Pipeline Review, H1 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure), complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure). Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure) - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team. www.fastmr.com/prod/556315_chronic_kidney_disease_chronic_renal_ ..
Full Report Details at
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
* A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure).
* A review of the Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure) products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
* Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
* A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
* Coverage of the Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure) pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
* Key discontinued pipeline projects.
* Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
* Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure).
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
* Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
* Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
* Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage
Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure) Overview
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure)
Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure) Therapeutics under Development by Companies
Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure) Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Late Stage Products
Mid Clinical Stage Products
Early Clinical Stage Products
Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Products
Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure) Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies
Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure) Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Companies Involved in Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure) Therapeutics Development
Eli Lilly and Company
Quark Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Astellas Pharma Inc.
Nile Therapeutics, Inc.
La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company
Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Dynavax Technologies Corporation
Hawthorn Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Catabasis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Reata Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Angion Biomedica Corp.
Concert Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Bolder Biotechnology, Inc.
Vitae Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Stelic Institute & Co.
Sorbent Therapeutics, Inc.
Vicore Pharma AB
InVasc Therapeutics, Inc.
Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure) - Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Monotherapy Products
Assessment by Combination Products
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
beraprost sodium - Drug Profile
tabalumab - Drug Profile
FG-3019 - Drug Profile
cinacalcet hydrochloride - Drug Profile
bardoxolone methyl - Drug Profile
PRS-080 - Drug Profile
eculizumab - Drug Profile
Hepatitis B Vaccine - Drug Profile
CU-NP - Drug Profile
AST-120 - Drug Profile
THR-123 - Drug Profile
siRNA For Chronic Diseases - Drug Profile
G Family Inhibitor For CKD - Drug Profile
VTP-27999 - Drug Profile
CLP-1004 - Drug Profile
atorvastatin calcium - Drug Profile
GCS-100 - Drug Profile
everolimus - Drug Profile
benazepril hydrochloride - Drug Profile
benazepril hydrochloride + valsartan - Drug Profile
Neo-Kidney Augment - Drug Profile
Neo-Kidney Augment - Drug Profile
deferiprone - Drug Profile
Haw Nuv-15 - Drug Profile
Haw Nuv-16 - Drug Profile
(losartan potassium + alpha lipoic acid) - Drug Profile
LY-2623091 - Drug Profile
Autograft Progenitor Of Hepatocyte Derived From Mesenchymal Stem Cell - Drug Profile
ZS-9 - Drug Profile
CTP-499 - Drug Profile
PRM-151 Subcutaneous - Drug Profile
RDX-5791 - Drug Profile
BBT-021 - Drug Profile
Compound-21 - Drug Profile
BAY-85-3934 - Drug Profile
ANG-3070 - Drug Profile
Full Table of Contents is available at:
About Global Markets Direct
Global Markets Direct is a leading provider of global business intelligence and market analysis. It publishes a range of high quality company and market reports created by its large research and analysis capability and drawing from its extensive unique databases of industry-specific information. View more research from Global Markets Direct at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1033
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.