2013-09-04 18:50:00 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Elekta AB (EKTA B) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update", is now available at Fast Market Research
Elekta AB (Elekta) is a medical technology company. The company offers advanced clinical solutions, comprehensive information systems and services for the management of brain disorders and improved cancer care. The company classifies its products into four categories, namely, neuroscience, oncology, brachytherapy and software. These products are used in treating cancer with radio therapy and in diagnosing and treating brain disorders in hospitals worldwide. Elekta conducts operations in the regions of North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. Elekta is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Elekta continues to view acquisitions as a key part of its growth strategy.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Elekta AB portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on
each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/672684_elekta_ab_ekta_b_product_pipeline_ana ..
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
* Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
* Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
* Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
* Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
* Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
* Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
* Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
* Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
* Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
* Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of your competitors' pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and phase of development, etc.
* Which are the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio? - identify, understand and capitalize.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Elekta AB - Business Description
Elekta AB - Major Products and Services
Elekta AB Pipeline Products by Equipment Type
Elekta AB Pipeline Products by Development Stage
Elekta AB Pipeline Products by Therapy Area
Elekta AB Pipeline Products by Milestone Summary
Elekta Neuromag TRIUX
Elekta Neuromag TRIUX Product Status
Elekta Neuromag TRIUX Product Description
Elekta Neuromag TRIUX Product Milestone
Integrated MRI-Guided Radiation Therapy System
Integrated MRI-Guided Radiation Therapy System Product Status
Integrated MRI-Guided Radiation Therapy System Product Description
Integrated MRI-Guided Radiation Therapy System Product Milestone
MOSAIQ Mobile Product Status
MOSAIQ Mobile Product Description
Elekta AB - Key Competitors
Elekta AB - Key Employees
Elekta AB - Key Employee Biographies
Elekta AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Elekta AB, Recent Developments
Aug 13, 2013: Elekta: Lawsuit with Varian Medical Systems resolved
Aug 05, 2013: Welcome to the Annual General Meeting of shareholders of Elekta AB (publ)
Jun 05, 2013: Elekta Reports Revenue Of SEK10.3 Billion In Fiscal 2013
May 10, 2013: Canada's Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre Joins Elekta And Philips Research Consortium On MRI-Guided Radiation Therapy
Apr 20, 2013: Elekta And Philips Research Consortium On MRI-Guided Radiation Therapy Adds Netherlands Cancer Institute-Antoni van Leeuwenhoek Hospital
Mar 06, 2013: Kuopio University Hospital In Finland Selects Elekta's Infinity Treatment Systems
Mar 05, 2013: Elekta Reports Revenue Of SEK2.4 Billion In Q3 Fiscal 2013
Feb 27, 2013: Elekta To Showcase Mosaiq Oncology Information Management System At HIMSS13
Feb 07, 2013: Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center Purchases Elekta's Cancer Management Systems
Jan 24, 2013: Elekta To Showcase Broad Portfolio Of Cancer Management Solutions At 2013 Arab Health Congress And Exhibition
List of Tables
Elekta AB, Key Facts
Elekta AB Key Pipeline Products by Equipment Type
Elekta AB Key Pipeline Products by Therapy Area
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.