2014-01-08 08:33:38 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Huntington Exploration Inc. (HEI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
Huntington Exploration Inc. (Huntington) is an exploration company. The company develops oil and gas properties and reserves through active acquisition and exploration programs. The company has recorded a total production of 16,447 barrels of oil equivalent (Boe). Huntington acquired the Warwick, Atlee, Blindloss and Pine Creek properties effective March 1, 2012. The company has working interests owned in the provost oil and natural gas property in Alberta. It produces crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids. Huntington owns a 0.87% working interests and a 5.3% working interests in the Provost Veteran Viking Unit and Provost Veteran Viking "C" Unit in Alberta. Huntington has 100% working interest in 2,176 hectares in the Bindloss area of Alberta. Huntington is the Operator
with between 100% and 50% working interest in 5,248 net hectares of crown leases in the Atlee area. The company has 100% working interest in 1024 hectares of land in the Pine Creek area of Alberta. The company principally operates in Western Canada. Huntington is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/742051_huntington_exploration_inc_hei_financ ..
Huntington Exploration Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jun 20, 2013: Huntington Exploration Appoints Robert Verhelst As CEO
Nov 22, 2012: Huntington Appoints Bob Verhelst As Acting CFO
Oct 11, 2013: Huntington Announces Appointment of New CFO and New Board Member
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Huntington Exploration Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Huntington Exploration Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
* Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
* Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
* Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.