2014-03-12 15:21:28 - Fast Market Research recommends "MediPoint: Biopsy Devices - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts" from GlobalData, now available
Cancer is the uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells in the body. It can affect numerous organs and tissues of the body. When a patient is suspected of having a particular type of cancer, a biopsy procedure is performed to extract a target tissue sample for histological analysis. This intervention typically provides a definitive cancer diagnosis for the patient. Given that these procedures play such an important role in the diagnostic pathway for various cancers, medical device manufacturers have worked to develop biopsy devices that maximize the volume and quality of the tissue samples, as well as decrease their negative impact on the patient's body. As seen with other medical device markets, less invasive biopsy techniques have entered the market and
have established a new gold standard in many global regions.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/782205_medipoint_biopsy_devices_apac_analysi ..
Countries in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region such as Japan and China and the South American country of Brazil will have growth rates that are more than double the global CAGR. This is primarily due to the increased market access of each country's population to healthcare resources and the increased adoption of more expensive core needle biopsy devices over fine needle aspiration devices.
* An overview of biopsy devices, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
* Annualized APAC biopsy devices market revenue and future forecasts from 2010 to 2012, forecast for 7 years to 2019.
* Investigation of current and future market competition for biopsy devices.
* Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
* Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
* Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
* Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
* Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
* An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
* Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
* Coverage of key market players.
* Strategic assessment of the biopsy devices sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
* Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Understand the trends shaping and driving APAC biopsy devices Market.
* Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
* Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in APAC biopsy devices market through 2019.
* Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
* Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
* Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
* Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
* Take a comprehensive look at the market's device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
* Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
* Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
* What's the next big thing in APAC biopsy devices market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Argon Medical Devices, Boston Scientific, Cardinal Health, CareFusion Corporation, Cook Medical, C. R. Bard, Devicor Medical Products, DTR Medical, Gallini Medical Devices, Hologic, INRAD, Intact Medical Corporation, TSK Laboratory
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.