2014-02-22 15:37:44 - Arthroscopy, Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF), Hip Reconstruction, Knee Reconstruction, Spinal Surgery, Orthobiologics, Trauma Fixation and Others
GlobalData's new report, "Mexico Orthopedic Devices Market Outlook to 2020 - ", provides key market data on the Mexico Orthopedic Devices market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market categories - Hip Reconstruction, Knee Reconstruction, Shoulder Reconstruction, Small Joint Reconstruction, Orthobiologics, Orthopedic Braces and Supports, Arthroscopy, Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF), Orthopedic Bone Cement and Casting Materials, Spinal Surgery, Trauma Fixation, Orthopedic Tools and Orthopedic Prosthetics.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the orthopedic devices market wherever available.
Full Report Details
- www.fastmr.com/prod/777733_mexico_orthopedic_devices_market_outl ..
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
* Market size and company share data for Orthopedic Devices market categories - Hip Reconstruction, Knee Reconstruction, Shoulder Reconstruction, Small Joint Reconstruction, Orthobiologics, Orthopedic Braces and Supports, Arthroscopy, Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF), Orthopedic Bone Cement and Casting Materials, Spinal Surgery, Trauma Fixation, Orthopedic Tools and Orthopedic Prosthetics.
* Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
* 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
* Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Mexico Orthopedic Devices market.
* Key players covered include DePuy Companies, Zimmer Holdings, Inc., Smith & Nephew Plc, Stryker Corporation, Medtronic, Inc., Biomet, Inc., Arthrex, Inc., 3M Health Care Ltd., ConMed Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Orthofix International N.V., BSN medical GmbH, Wright Medical Group, Inc., Otto Bock HealthCare GmbH, DJO Finance LLC and Ossur hf.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth in the future.
* Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
* Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
* Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
* What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: DePuy Companies, Stryker Corporation, Zimmer Holdings, Inc., Smith & Nephew Plc, Biomet, Inc., Medtronic, Inc., Arthrex, Inc., 3M Health Care Ltd., ConMed Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, BSN medical GmbH, Orthofix International N.V., Wright Medical Group, Inc., Otto Bock HealthCare GmbH, DJO Finance LLC, Ossur hf.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.