2014-08-23 09:02:54 - New Insurance market report from World Market Intelligence: "Odyssey Re Holdings Corp. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis"
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Odyssey Re Holdings Corp.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Odyssey Re Holdings Corp. (OdysseyRe) is a US-based insurance and reinsurance services provider. It is a subsidiary of Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited. The company underwrites reinsurance and specialty insurance. It provides a variety of reinsurance products including property, casualty, marine and aerospace, and surety and credit. OdysseyRe offers insurance for medical professional liability, professional
liability, commercial automobile and personal automobile, specialty liability and property and package. The company operates through 24 offices in 10 countries. OdysseyRe is headquartered in Connecticut, the US.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/833373_odyssey_re_holdings_corp_company_prof ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Odyssey Re Holdings Corp." for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "Odyssey Re Holdings Corp.
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Odyssey Re Holdings Corp. - Business Analysis
1.1 Odyssey Re Holdings Corp. - Company Overview
1.2 Odyssey Re Holdings Corp. - Business Description
1.3 Odyssey Re Holdings Corp. - Major Products and Services
2 Odyssey Re Holdings Corp. - Recent Developments
3 Odyssey Re Holdings Corp. - SWOT Analysis
3.1 Odyssey Re Holdings Corp. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
3.2 Odyssey Re Holdings Corp. - Strengths
3.3 Odyssey Re Holdings Corp. - Weaknesses
3.4 Odyssey Re Holdings Corp. - Opportunities
3.5 Odyssey Re Holdings Corp. - Threats
4 Odyssey Re Holdings Corp. - Company Statement
5 Odyssey Re Holdings Corp. - History
6 Odyssey Re Holdings Corp. - Key Employees
7 Odyssey Re Holdings Corp. - Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Odyssey Re Holdings Corp. - Head Office
7.2 Odyssey Re Holdings Corp. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Odyssey Re Holdings Corp. - Major Products and Services
Table 2: Odyssey Re Holdings Corp. - History
Table 3: Odyssey Re Holdings Corp. - Key Employees
Table 4: Odyssey Re Holdings Corp. - Subsidiaries
Table 5: Odyssey Re Holdings Corp. - Locations
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.