2013-08-28 17:51:28 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends for June 2013 in Pharmaceuticals", is now available at Fast Market Research
GlobalData's "Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends for June 2013 in Pharmaceuticals" report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on partnerships, licensing, mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the pharmaceuticals industry. The report provides detailed information on partnership and licensing transactions, M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, and venture financing registered in the pharmaceuticals industry in June 2013. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six months, subdivided by deal types, various therapy areas, and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the pharmaceuticals industry.
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalData's proprietary in-house deals database and primary
and secondary research.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/671261_partnerships_licensing_investments_an ..
* Analysis of the market trends for the pharmaceutical industry in the global arena.
* Review of deal trends in the cardiovascular, central nervous system, dermatology, ear nose throat disorders, gastrointestinal, genito urinary system and sex hormones, hematological disorders, hormonal disorders, immunology, infectious disease, male health, metabolic disorders, mouth and dental disorders, musculoskeletal, oncology, ophthalmology, respiratory, toxicology, and women's health segments.
* Analysis of partnerships, licensing, M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, and venture financing deals in the pharmaceutical industry.
* Analysis of therapy areas which are very active in terms of venture capital financing, partnerships, licensing agreements, equity/debt offerings, and M&As.
* Analysis of deals based on different payment modes, including upfront and milestone payments, primarily in partnerships and licensing agreements in the pharmaceutical industry.
* Analysis of partnership and licensing deals based on clinical stage of development of products.
* Summary of the pharmaceutical deals globally in the last six months.
* Information on the top deals happened in the pharmaceutical industry.
* Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and the Middle East & Africa.
* League tables of financial advisors in M&As and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
* Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
* Evaluate the types of companies which are entering into partnership or licensing agreements; divesting and acquiring assets.
* Identify companies that are aggressively looking to raise capital in the market
* Evaluate niche therapy areas that are receiving majority of the upfront and milestone payments in the pharmaceutical industry.
* Identify the key venture capitalists, who are financing the pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
* Evaluate the clinical development stages where majority of the partnerships and licensing agreements are happening.
* Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the pharmaceutical industry.
* Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
* Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Deal Summary
2.1 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Deal Analysis, June 2013
2.2 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Major Deals, June 2013
2.2.1 Tenet Healthcare to Acquire Vanguard Health Systems for US$4.3 Billion
2.2.2 Baxter Completes Public Offering of Notes for $3.5 Billion
2.2.3 Thermo Fisher Announces Underwriters' Exercise of Over-Allotment Option for Public Offering of Shares for US$2.53 Billion
2.2.4 Valeant Pharma Completes Public Offering of Shares for US$2.3 Billion
2.2.5 KKR to Acquire PRA International from Genstar Capital
2.3 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, by Type, Number of Deals, June 2013
2.4 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, by Type, Deal Values, June 2013
3 Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare, Global, Deals, Summary, by Type
3.1 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, M&A, June 2013
3.1.1 Top M&A Deals in June 2013
3.1.2 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, M&A Deals by Therapy Area, January 2013 - June 2013
3.2 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Equity Offering Deals, June 2013
3.2.1 Top Equity Offering Deals in June 2013
3.2.2 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Equity Offering Deals by Therapy Area, January 2013 - June 2013
3.3 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Private Equity and Venture Capital Deals, June 2013
3.3.1 Top PE/VC Deals in June 2013
3.3.2 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, PE/VC by Therapy Area, June 2013
3.3.3 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Venture Capital Deals by Stage of Financing, June 2013
3.3.4 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Top Venture Financing Firms, January 2013-June 2013
3.3.5 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Top VC Backed Companies, January 2013-June 2013
4 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Partnership Deals, June 2013
4.1 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Partnership Deals, June 2013
4.2 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Partnership Deals by Therapy Area, January 2013 - June 2013
4.3 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Partnership Deals by Upfront and Milestone Payments and Deal Values (US$ m), June 2013
4.3.1 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Top Partnership Deals by Payment Mode, June 2013
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.