2013-12-19 09:41:28 - New Financial Services research report from World Market Intelligence is now available from Fast Market Research
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PKO Bank Polski SA
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
PKO Bank Polski SA (PKO) is a commercial bank based in Poland. The bank offers banking and other financial products and services to retail and corporate clients. The bank's retail banking products and services include current and saving accounts, deposits, private banking services, investment products, credit and debit cards, mobile banking, consumer and mortgage
loans, corporate loans for small and medium enterprises and housing market related products. Its corporate banking products and services comprise current and saving accounts, deposits, depositary services, currency and derivative products, sell buy back and buy sell back transactions, corporate loans, and leasing and factoring services. The key investment activities carried out by the bank include investing and brokerage activities, interbank transactions, derivative instruments and debt securities transactions. The bank operated through a network of 1,198 branches as of December 2012. PKO is headquartered in Warsaw, Poland.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/755273_pko_bank_polski_sa_pko_company_profil ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "PKO Bank Polski SA" for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "PKO Bank Polski SA
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Total Income and Net Profit Margin
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 Recent Developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 Key Employees
9 Key Employee Biographies
10 Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
11.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Total Income and Net Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Valuation
Figure 5: Market Capitalization
Figure 6: Efficiency
Figure 7: Valuation
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.