New Report Available: Simmons & Company International Limited - Oil & Gas - Advisory Profile
New Energy market report from GlobalData: "Simmons & Company International Limited - Oil & Gas - Advisory Profile"
PR-Inside.com: 2014-04-27 16:01:35
Simmons & Company International Limited (Simmons) is an investment banking firm focused on energy industry. The firm offers financial advice to its clients in different areas including sell-side advisory, buy-side advisory, public mergers, public equity and debt offerings, fairness opinions, private capital raising and other services. Simmons works as an advisor, agent or underwriter for offerings in both the equity and debt capital markets. It focuses on different sectors including energy services and equipments, midstream and downstream, exploration and production, and alternative energy sector. Geographically, the company has presence in the US, Scotland, the UK and the UAE. Simmons is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/802099_simmons_company_international_limited ..
GlobalData's Simmons & Company International Limited - Oil & Gas - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by Simmons & Company International Limited in the Energy market. The report is an essential source of information for Energy companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Simmons & Company International Limited's deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Simmons & Company International Limited, Oil & Gas Deals Advised By Year, 2008 to YTD 2014
Simmons & Company International Limited, Oil & Gas Deals Advised By Type, 2008 to YTD 2014
Simmons & Company International Limited, Oil & Gas Deals Advised By Region, 2008 to YTD 2014
Simmons & Company International Limited, Oil & Gas Deals Advised By Sector, 2008 to YTD 2014
Simmons & Company International Limited, Oil & Gas Deals Advised Summary, 2008 to YTD 2014
Simmons & Company International Limited, Oil & Gas, Deal Details
1779958 Alberta Completes Acquisition Of Zedi For US$117.6 Million
Marubeni-Itochu Tubulars Acquires Sooner From Oil States International For US$600 Million
Bristol Bay Native Completes Acquisition Of Peak Oilfield Service From Nabors Alaska Services For US$135.5 Million
GE Oil & Gas Completes Acquisition Of Lufkin Industries, Oilfield Service Company, For US$3.3 Billion
National Oilwell Varco Acquires Fiberspar, Manufacturer Of Spoolable Pipeline Systems, From White Deer
Precision Castparts Completes Acquisition Of Texas Honing, Pipe Processing Services Provider
Martin Midstream Acquires Remaining 89.3% Class A Equity Joint Venture Interest In Redbird Gas Storage From Martin Resource For US$150 Million
Honeywell International Completes Acquisition Of 70% Stake In Thomas Russell, Natural Gas Processing Solutions Company, For US$525 Million
FMC Technologies Completes Acquisition Of Pure Energy Services, Frac Flowback Services Provider, For US$285 Million
RigNet Scotland Acquires Nessco Grouo For US$48.7 Million
Holly Energy Partners Completes Acquisition Of 75% Stake In UNEV Pipeline From HollyFrontier For US$315 Million
KBC Advanced Technologies Acquires Infochem Computer Services For US$17 Million
TETRA Technologies Acquires Eastern Reservoir Services From Patterson-UTI Energy For US$42.5 Million
Weatherford Completes Acquisition Of Petrowell, Oil Field Services Company, For US$94 Million
Lufkin Industries Completes Acquisition Of Zenith Oilfield Technology For US$127.3 Million
DCP Midstream Partners Completes Acquisition Of Remaining 66.67% Interest In DCP Southeast Texas Holdings From DCP Midstream For US$240 Million
Weir Group Completes Acquisition Of Seaboard Holdings From Industrial Growth Partners For US$675 Million
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.