2013-11-02 16:07:56 - New Energy market report from GlobalData: "Swift Energy Company, Company Intelligence Report"
Swift Energy Company is an independent energy company engaged in the exploration, development, production and acquisition of crude oil and natural gas prospects, primarily in the US, including onshore areas of Texas and Louisiana and also beside the inland waters of Louisiana. The company is headquartered in Houston, Texas, US. Swift Energy's core development and exploration activities can be segmented into three geographic areas that include South Texas, Southeast Louisiana, and Central Louisiana. The major fields of the company include AWP, Artesia wells and Fasken in South Texas, Lake Washington and Bay De Chene in Southeast Louisiana, and South Bearhead Creek, Masters Creek, Brookeland and Burr Ferry in Central Louisiana. The company also holds some acreage in the Four Corners
area of southwest Colorado. The company handles some of its operations through a wholly owned indirect subsidiary, Swift Energy Operating, LLC.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/711268_swift_energy_company_company_intellig ..
* Key Highlights: This section provides detailed analysis on the company's overall oil and gas value chain, new projects, growth opportunities, new ventures, assets performance, Capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations.
* Goals and Strategies: This section provides the upcoming goals and strategies of the company. The section mainly goals and strategies followed by the company in order to meet its upcoming goals.
* SWOT: The report's SWOT section provides the internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of company to reflect its strategic positions in the market.
* Production and Development Overview: This section highlights the company's crude oil and natural gas production forecast from its legacy and upcoming assets by region and commodity mix for next five years. The report also covers the detailed information and analysis on the company's producing and development assets.
* Exploration: This section includes detailed explanation and analysis on the company's exploration assets resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities.
* M&A trends: This section mainly provides information and analysis on the company's recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the last one year. This section highlights the company's status as a buyer or seller during the analyzed period.
* Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial statement forecast for next five years. With the financial statement forecast, this section also provides intrinsic value of the company by using Net Asset Valuation method.
* Peer Group Analysis: This section compares the company's performance with its peer group on the basis of share prices, financial ratios, operational and financial parameters and other related parameters.
* Financial and Operational Metrics: This section covers the company's historical performance on several financial and operational parameters such as Production and Reserves, Reserves Replacement, Costs Incurred, Acreage, Wells, F&D Costs, Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses etc.
Reasons to Get this Report
The report will enhance the decision-making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
* Provide detailed analysis to those who are interested in knowing the companies' existing and future business strategies.
* Provide in-depth analysis on the companies E&P profiles along with the exploration and M&A updates.
* Provide valuable insights to those who are tracking oil and gas markets and wants to know the intrinsic value of the companies.
* Use the analysis for strategy and planning, M&A identifications, and competitor analysis.
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Swift Energy Company, Company Overview
3 Swift Energy Company, Key Highlights
3.1 Persisted Emphasis on Strategic Development of South Texas Assets to Drive Future Production Growth
3.1.1 Eagle Ford Shale - Enhanced Drilling Activities and Declining Drilling & Completion Costs
3.2 Increased Focus on Liquid-rich Assets
3.3 Financial Flexibility
4 Swift Energy Company, SWOT Analysis
4.1.1 Focused Asset Portfolio with Steady Reserve Base Growth
4.1.2 Ameliorating Eagle Ford Shale Results
4.2.1 Weakening Cash Flows
4.2.2 Limited Geographical Presence
4.3.1 Strategic Initiatives/Joint Ventures for Development of Assets
4.3.2 Substantial Exploration and Development Potential to Expand its Resource Base
4.4.1 High Volatile Commodity Prices may Strangle Swift Energy's Performance
5 Swift Energy Company, Goals and Strategies
5.1 Growing Upstream Portfolio
5.2 Development of Liquid-rich Properties
5.3 Financial Stability
6 Swift Energy Company, Production Overview
6.1 Production Profile
6.2 Assets Portfolio
6.2.1 South Texas
6.2.2 Southeast Louisiana
6.2.3 Central Louisiana/East Texas
7 Capital Expenditure
7.1 Costs Incurred
9 Swift Energy Company, Exploration and Development Overview
9.1 South Texas
9.1.1 Eagle Ford Shale
9.1.2 Olmos Tight Sands Formation
9.2 Southeast Louisiana
9.3 Central Louisiana
9.3.1 Austin Chalk Trend
9.3.2 Wilcox Sands
10 Swift Energy Company, M&A Highlights
11 Swift Energy Company, Forecast Production and Financial Statements
11.1 Income Statement (2010-2017)
11.2 Balance Sheet (2010-2017)
11.3 Cash Flow Statement (2010-2017)
11.4 Financial Ratios
12 Swift Energy Company, Valuation
12.1 Discounted Cash Flow Methodology
13 Swift Energy Company, Peer Comparison
13.1 Share Price Performance
13.2 Operational and Financial Performance
13.3 Key Financial and Operational Ratio
14 Swift Energy Company, Production and Reserves Trends
14.1 Total Oil and Gas, Reserves and Production
14.1.1 Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas Production and Reserves Trend, 2008-2012
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.