Recently published research from GlobalData, "Turbomach SA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
PR-Inside.com: 2014-08-15 08:21:45
Turbomach SA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/855210_turbomach_sa_strategic_swot_analysis_ ..
Turbomach SA (Turbomach) is a provider of industrial gas turbine-based cogeneration systems. The company offers gas turbine packages and SoLoNOx Technology. It provides solutions for cogeneration system and power plants. The company's applications include steam or hot water generation for providing power and heat; thermal oil and steam generation for providing process heat; chilled water generation for air conditioning; powder drying with direct use of exhaust gases; tissue drying and biomass drying with direct use of exhaust gases; and peaking power for rapid dispatch. The company has operations in Brazil, Colombia, Egypt, France, Germany, India, Italy, Malaysia, Netherlands, Pakistan, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, the UAE and the US. It operates as a subsidiary of Caterpillar Inc. Turbomach is headquartered in Riazzino, Switzerland.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Turbomach SA - Key Facts
Turbomach SA - Key Employees
Turbomach SA - Key Operational Employees
Turbomach SA - Major Products and Services
Turbomach SA - History
Turbomach SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Turbomach SA - Business Description
Turbomach SA - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Turbomach SA - Strengths
Strength - Comprehensive Range of Solutions
Strength - Geographical Presence
Strength - Leading Market Position
Turbomach SA - Weaknesses
Weakness - Lack of Business Transparency
Turbomach SA - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Electricity in Europe
Opportunity - Growth Potential Asian Power Markets
Opportunity - Rebound in the Global Gas Turbine Market
Turbomach SA - Threats
Threat - Environmental Regulations
Threat - Sluggish Global Economy
Threat - Alternative Sources of Energy
Turbomach SA - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
Turbomach SA, Key Facts
Turbomach SA, Key Employees
Turbomach SA, Key Operational Employees
Turbomach SA, Major Products and Services
Turbomach SA, History
Turbomach SA, Other Locations
Turbomach SA, Subsidiaries
Turbomach SA, Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.