2014-01-10 10:35:02 - Vietnam Oil and Gas Markets Outlook to 2025 - Supply, Demand, Investment Opportunities, Infrastructure (Fields, Blocks, Pipelines, LNG, Refinery, Storage Assets) and Competition - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Vietnam Oil and Gas Markets Outlook to 2025 provides comprehensive analysis and forecasts of the Vietnam oil and gas market between 2000 and 2025. Covering the entire value chain of the industry, the report analyzes each of the oil and gas segments in Vietnam including upstream sector, pipeline, refinery, LNG and storage sectors. Further, detailed information on new fields, blocks, pipelines, refineries, storage assets and LNG terminals along with the investments required, current status of the projects and commencement feasibility are provided, highlighting the growth potential and feasibility of projects.
Production and Consumption forecasts of Vietnam oil, gas, gasoline, LPG, kerosene, diesel oil, coal, LNG and electricity to 2025 are provided. Further, the report examines the existing infrastructure (oil and gas
assets), market conditions, investment climate and competitive landscape of upstream, midstream and downstream sectors. It also identifies the key challenges, drivers and restraints in the country´s oil and gas industry and the impact of these metrics on the industry.
SWOT Analysis and benchmarking tools are used to analyze and compare the actual prospects and challenges of investing or expanding in the industry. The report also analyzes three key companies in Vietnam oil and gas industry. Business operations, SWOT Analysis and financial performance of the companies are provided. All latest developments in the industry along with their possible impact on the industry are included in the report.
The report addresses key issues in Vietnam market including-
- How will be oil, gas, products (gasoline, LPG, kerosene, diesel), coal and electricity supply and demand scenario in Vietnam by 2025?
- How will the economy of Vietnam evolve by 2025 and its impact on oil and gas sector?
- What are the potential investment opportunities in Vietnam and how much investment is needed?
- What are the new risks and opportunities for investors/ oil and gas companies?
- How did the production from major fields vary over the last decade?
- What is the current status of all planned projects in Vietnam?
- Who is the market leader and what is the market concentration ratio of pipelines, upstream, oil storage, refining, LNG and UGS sectors?
- What will be the coking/FCC/HCC/VDU capacities in the Vietnam by 2020?
- How much of the LNG capacity is contracted and how much will be available for contracts by 2020?
- What will be the crude oil/petroleum products/chemicals storage capacity by 2015?
- How much natural gas can be withdrawn from underground gas storage tanks in a day?
- How extensive is the pipeline transportation network in the country?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Energy-and-Utilities/Market-R ..
Browse all Energy and Utilities Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Energy-and-Utilities/Market-R ..
Browse all Energy and Utilities Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Energy-and-Utilities/Company- ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.