2013-08-30 11:07:14 - Global Market Size, Turbine Market Share, Installation Prices, Regulations and Investment Analysis to 2020
"Wind Power - " is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the market trends in global wind power market. The research provides an understanding of the global wind power market with the market analysis of key countries including the UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, France, the US, China and India. The research details historic (2006-2012) and forecast data (2013-2020) for wind installed capacity, power generation, average wind turbine sizes, average turbine installation prices, turbine market size, turbine market share by installations and investment analysis of the key coutnries. The report also provides a competitive mapping of the major players by installations in the global wind power market. The report also details
the installed capacity and power generation split by onshore and offshore. Additionally, the report also analyses renewable energy initiatives and policy frameworks of the countries listed above. The report is built using data and information sourced from primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/671088_wind_power_global_market_size_turbine ..
The report analyses global wind power market. Its scope includes -
* The report gives an introduction to wind power market global and in each of the key countires - the US, China, India, Germany, the UK, France, Italy and Spain.
* Historic and forecast statistics for onshore and offshore installations and power generation from 2006 to 2020 globally and for the key countries.
* Major market trends in global onshore and offshore wind power market.
* The report provides the average wind turbine sizes, average turbine installation prices, turbine market size and investment analysis of the key coutnries
* The report also provides the market shares of the top wind turbine manufacturers by installations during the last three years.
* The report explains the financial incentives and policy support for wind energy in each of the covered countries.
* The report also gives details of the major wind farms in each of the covered countries.
Reasons to Get this Report
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
* Facilitate decision making based on historic and forecast data for onshore and offshore wind power installed capacity and power generation.
* Develop strategies based on the latest market trends and pricing information for wind turbines.
* Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential by developing strategies based on the latest operational and regulatory events.
* Identify key wind turbine manufacturers and business development avenues.
* Respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 Wind Power, Technology Definition
2.2 Wind Power, Technology Overview
2.3 Wind Power, Turbine Components
2.4 GlobalData Report Guidance
3 Wind Power Market, Global, 2006-2020
3.1 Wind Power Market, Global, Overview
3.2 Wind Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity, 2006-2020
3.3 Wind Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity Share by Country, 2012
3.4 Wind Power Market, Global, Offshore Installed Capacity Share by Country, 2012
3.5 Wind Power Market, Global, Power Generation, 2006-2020
3.6 Wind Power Market, Global, Average Wind Turbine Size, 2006-2020
3.7 Wind Power Market, Global, Average Turbine Supply and Installation Price, 2006-2020
3.8 Wind Power Market, Global, Turbine Market Size, 2006-2020
3.9 Wind Power Market, Global, Turbine Market Share, 2012
3.9.1 Wind Power Market, Global, Onshore Turbine Market Share, 2012
3.9.2 Wind Power Market, Global, Offshore Turbine Market Share by New Wind Turbine Installations, 1991-2012
3.10 Wind Power Market, Global, Investment Analysis, 2006-2020
3.11 Wind Power Market, Global, Cost Analysis
3.11.1 Wind Power Market, Global, Overall Capital Expenditure Split for Wind Farms
3.11.2 Wind Power Market, Global, Major Components Share in the Total Turbine Cost
3.11.3 Wind Power Market, Global, Offshore Wind Farm Cost Analysis
3.11.4 Factors Impacting the Cost of a Project
3.12 Wind Power Market, Global, Major Market Trends
3.12.1 Emerging Economies and Emerging Wind Markets to Gain Market Share during the Forecast Period
3.12.2 Global Wind Power Market Consolidation Activity will Increase
3.12.3 Increasing Preference for Large Installations
3.12.4 Offshore Wind Market Development to Gain Momentum during the Forecast Period
3.12.5 Offshore Wind Power Market, Global, Key Drivers
3.12.6 Offshore Wind Power Market, Global, Key Barriers to Growth
4 Wind Power Market, Germany
4.1 Wind Power Market, Germany, Overview
4.2 Wind Power Market, Germany, Installed Capacity, 2006-2020
4.3 Wind Power Market, Germany, Power Generation, 2006-2020
4.4 Wind Power Market, Germany, Average Wind Turbine Size (MW), 2006-2020
4.5 Wind Power Market, Germany, Average Turbine Supply and Installation Price ($/kW), 2006-2020
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.