2012-09-01 11:59:09 - Cardiac Rhythm Management, Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Devices, Electrophysiology, Prosthetic Heart Valves and Others
GlobalData's new report, "New Zealand Cardiovascular Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - " provides key market data on the New Zealand Cardiovascular Devices market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within 10 market categories - Cardiac Assist Devices, Cardiac Rhythm Management, Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices, Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices, Cardiovascular Surgery, Electrophysiology, External Defibrillators, Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Devices and Prosthetic Heart Valves. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available. www.fastmr.com/prod/456055_new_zealand_cardiovascular_devices_ma ..
Full Report Details at
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
* Market size and company share data for Cardiovascular Devices market categories - Cardiac Assist Devices, Cardiac Rhythm Management, Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices, Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices, Cardiovascular Surgery, Electrophysiology, External Defibrillators, Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Devices and Prosthetic Heart Valves.
* Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within 10 market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
* 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the 10 market categories.
* Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the New Zealand Cardiovascular Devicesmarket.
* Key players covered include Medtronic, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, St. Jude Medical, Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Terumo Corporation, Cordis Corporation and others.
Reasons to buy
* Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
* Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
* Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the New Zealand Cardiovascular Devices competitive landscape.
* Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
* What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Medtronic, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, St. Jude Medical, Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Terumo Corporation, Cordis Corporation, Sorin S.p.A., C. R. Bard, Inc., ASAHI INTECC CO., LTD., Philips Healthcare, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, MAQUET GmbH & Co. KG, Nihon Kohden Corporation, Biotronik SE & Co. KG, Fukuda Denshi Co., Ltd., Covidien plc, Thoratec Corporation, Teleflex Incorporated, Berlin Heart GmbH, HeartWare International, Inc., GE Healthcare, Welch Allyn Inc., Opto Circuits India Limited, OSI Systems, Inc., Schiller AG, CareFusion Corporation, Cardiac Science Corporation, W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd., AGA Medical Holdings, Inc., Biosense Webster, Inc., Zoll Medical Corporation, Volcano Corporation, Biosensors International Group, Ltd., Goodman Co., Ltd., ev3 Inc.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.