2013-10-15 03:01:07 - New Publishing market report from Mintel: "Newspapers in South Korea - a Snapshot (2013)"
Newspapers in South Korea by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2013. This market covers paid-for hard copy national and sub-national newspapers. Market size is based on annual totals of copies sold to consumers as single issues or subscription. Market size for Newspapers in South Korea is given in copy with a minimum of five years' historical data. Market Forecast is provided for five years. Included with this snapshot is socio-economic data for South Korea. Population, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Exchange Rates.
Report Table of Contents:
* Retail market size
* Figure 1: Volume - Absolute size (2006 - 2017)
* Figure 2:
Volume - Volume Consumption per capita (population) (2006 - 2017)
* Figure 3: Volume - Growth (2006 - 2017)
* Table 1: Volume (2006 - 2017)
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/701004_newspapers_in_south_korea_a_snapshot_ ..
* Market Segmentations
* Figure 4: South Korea - Newspapers: Retail market segmentation by volume (m copies) (2010 - 2012)
* Table 2: South Korea - Newspapers: Retail market segmentation by volume (m copies) (2010 - 2012)
* Market Shares
* Figure 5: South Korea - Newspapers: Brand retail market share by volume (%) (2010 - 2012)
* Table 3: South Korea - Newspapers: Brand retail market share by volume (%) (2010 - 2012)
* Company & Brand details
* Table 4: South Korea - Newspapers: Company Website Links
* Table 5: South Korea - Newspapers: Brand Website Links
* Compound annual growth rates
* Table 6: Retail market compound annual growth rates (2008 - 2017)
* Socio-economic data
* Figure 6: Population (millions) (2003 - 2017)
* Table 7: Population (millions) (2003 - 2017)
* Figure 7: Consumer price index (CPI) (2002 - 2017)
* Table 8: Consumer price index (CPI) (2002 - 2017)
* Figure 8: Gross domestic product (bn USD) (2003 - 2017)
* Table 9: Gross domestic product (bn USD) (2003 - 2017)
* Figure 9: Exchange rates (2003 - 2017)
* Table 10: Exchange rates (2003 - 2017)
* Sources of Data
* Table 11: South Korea - Newspapers
* About Mintel
Mintel is an independent provider of world-leading market intelligence, delivering robust information, analysis and critical recommendations. Mintel's trusted portfolio of proprietary industry solutions and products has been supporting high profile clients in key sectors such as FMCG, financial services, media, retail, leisure and education for over 38 years. View more research from Mintel at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1032
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.