2014-03-23 12:01:02 - Fast Market Research recommends "Nigeria 2014 Wealth Book" from WealthInsight, now available
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs in Nigeria. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
* There were 16,686 HNWIs in Nigeria in 2013. These HNWIs held US$90 billion in wealth, and wealth per capita was US$1,725.
* In 2013, Nigerian HNWI numbers rose by 4.9%, following a increase of 4.7% in 2012.
* Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The total number of Nigerian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 7% to reach 18,481 in 2018. HNWI wealth will grow by 27% to reach US$123 billion by 2018.
* In 2013, Nigerian HNWIs held 17.2%, equal to US$15 billion,
of their wealth outside their home country, which is below the global average of 20-30%.
* Independent market sizing of Nigeria HNWIs across five wealth bands
* HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
* HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
* HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
* Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
* Alternative breakdown of liquid vs. investable assets
* Number of UHNWIs in major cities
* Number of wealth managers in each city
* City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
* Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Nigeria
* Size of the Nigeria wealth management industry
* Largest domestic private banks by AuM
* Detailed wealth management and family office information
* Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Full Report Details at
Reasons to Get this Report
* The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 75,000 HNWIs from around the world.
* The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
* With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
* Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
* Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Diamond Bank Plc, Ecobank Nigeria Plc, Enterprise Bank, Fidelity Bank Plc, First Bank of Nigeria Plc, First City Monument Bank Plc, Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, Key Stone Bank, MainStreet Bank
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
LIST OF TABLES
LIST OF FIGURES
1.1 Details of this Report
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
3.1 Political Background
3.2 Economic Background
3.3 Social Background
3.4 Benchmarking Nigeria's Wealth in Context
3.4.1 Distribution of wealth in Nigeria
3.5 HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
4 Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database
4.1 Trends in HNWI Wealth to 2018
4.1.1 HNWI trend analysis
4.1.2 Wealth band trends
4.1.3 Demographic breakdown of HNWIs
4.1.4 HNWIs - job titles
4.1.5 HNWIs - industry breakdown
4.1.6 HNWIs - industry performance
4.1.7 HNWIs - breakdown by city
4.1.8 HNWIs - city performance
4.1.9 HNWIs - city population densities
4.1.10 HNWIs - city forecasts
4.1.11 HNWIs - breakdown by state
4.1.12 HNWIs - state performance
4.1.13 HNWIs - state population densities
4.2.1 UHNWI volume trend analysis
4.2.2 UHNWI wealth trend analysis
4.2.3 Demographic breakdown of UHNWIs
4.2.4 UHNWIs - industry breakdown
4.2.5 UHNWIs - city breakdown and performance
4.3 UHNWIs - Billionaires
4.3.1 Billionaire volume trend analysis
4.3.2 Billionaire wealth trend analysis
4.3.3 Billionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
4.3.4 List of billionaires
4.4 UHNWIs - Centimillionaires
4.4.1 Centimillionaire volume trend analysis
4.4.2 Centimillionaire wealth trend analysis
4.4.3 Centimillionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
4.5 UHNWIs - Affluent Millionaires
4.5.1 Affluent millionaire volume trend analysis
4.5.2 Affluent millionaire wealth trend analysis
4.5.3 Affluent millionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
4.6 Core HNWIs
4.6.1 Core HNWI volume trend analysis
4.7 Core HNWIs - Mid-Tier Millionnaires
4.7.1 Mid-tier millionnaire volume trend analysis
4.7.2 Mid-tier millionaire wealth trend analysis
4.7.3 Mid-tier millionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
4.8 Core HNWIs - Lower-Tier Millionaires
4.8.1 Lower-tier millionaire volume trend analysis
4.8.2 Lower-tier millionaire wealth trend analysis
4.8.3 Lower-tier millionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
4.9 Analysis of Nigerian HNWI Investments
4.9.1 Analysis by Asset Class
4.9.2 Trends in alternative assets
Full Table of Contents is available at:
WealthInsight provides detailed data and insightful analysis on the global wealth sector. With decades of experience providing business information, they help organizations in the wealth industry make informed decisions, position themselves more effectively and uncover and capitalize on opportunities to win new business. View more research from WealthInsight at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1036
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.