2013-11-02 16:28:58 - New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "Nomura Securities Co., Ltd. - Medical Equipment - Advisory Profile"
Nomura Securities Co., Ltd. (NSC) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nomura Holdings, Inc. engaged in securities and investment banking services. The company serves individual investors and corporate clients with a broad range of services, including investment advisory services and securities underwriting through its domestic branches. It also provides wealth management services, investment management, real estate, project finance, and other corporate finance advisory services to support institutional investors and M&A financial advisory services for raising company shareholder value. Its regional headquarters are located in Hong Kong, London, and New York. NSC is headquartered at Chuo Ku, Tokyo in Japan.
GlobalData's Nomura Securities Co., Ltd. - Medical Equipment - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by Nomura Securities Co.,
Ltd. in the Medical Devices market. The report is an essential source of information for Medical Devices companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Nomura Securities Co., Ltd.'s deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/711808_nomura_securities_co_ltd_medical_equi ..
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Nomura Securities Co., Ltd.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Nomura Securities Co., Ltd., Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Nomura Securities Co., Ltd., Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Nomura Securities Co., Ltd., Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Region, 2007 to YTD 2013
Nomura Securities Co., Ltd., Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Market, 2007 to YTD 2013
Nomura Securities Co., Ltd., Medical Equipment Deals Advised Summary, 2007 to YTD 2013
Nomura Securities Co., Ltd., Medical Equipment, Deal Details
Takeda Pharma Completes Acquisition Of Nycomed International For US$13,681 Million
Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Completes Acquisition Of Sepracor For US$2.6 Billion
Canon Acquires 89.35% Stake In OPTOPOL Technology
Eisai Acquires Sanko Junyaku
Grifols Completes Private Placement Of Bonds For US$600 Million
Shionogi & Co. Completes Public Offering Of Second Series Unsecured Corporate Bonds For US$102 Million
Shionogi & Co. Completes Public Offering Of Third Series Unsecured Corporate Bonds For US$204 Million
Eisai Issues 1.34% Three Year Bonds For US$383 Million
Eisai Completes Public Offering Of 1.63% Five Year Bonds For US$479 Million
Eisai Completes Public Offering Of 1.83% Seven Year Bonds For US$287 Million
NIPRO Completes Private Placement Of Unsecured Convertible Bonds For US$92.6 Million
Fujitsu Completes Public Offering Of Twenty-Fifth Series Unsecured Straight Bonds For US$353 Million
NIPRO Completes Private Placement Of Eights Series Unsecured Straight Bonds For US$244 Million
Novartis Completes Public Offering Of 1.9% Senior Notes For US$2,000 Million
Novartis Completes Public Offering Of 2.9% Senior Notes For US$2,000 Million
Novartis Completes Public Offering Of 4.4% Senior Notes For US$1,000 Million
Takeda Pharma Completes Private Placement Of Notes Due 2015 For US$1,500 Million
Takeda Pharma Completes Private Placement Of Notes Due 2017 For US$1,500 Million
Terumo Completes Public Offering Of Series 3 Unsecured Straight Bonds Due 2015 For US$500 Million
Terumo Completes Public Offering Of Series 4 Unsecured Straight Bonds Due 2017 For US$500 Million
Fuji Pharma Completes Underwritten Public Offering Of Shares For US$22 Million
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.