2013-01-17 16:49:17 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Nonin Medical, Inc. Market Share Analysis", is now available at Fast Market Research
GlobalData's new report, "Nonin Medical, Inc. Market Share Analysis" provides in-depth information on Nonin Medical, Inc.'s market position in the respiratory measurement devices market. The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape within the respiratory measurement devices market. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, locations and subsidiaries, financial deals and other key developments.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
* Global company shares (in Revenues) information for the respiratory measurement devices market.
* Nonin Medical, Inc.'s company shares (in Revenues) information
for all the key countries the company has presence in - Brazil, Italy, Canada, United States, Spain, Germany, United Kingdom, China, France, Australia, Japan and India
* Nonin Medical, Inc.'s company shares (in Revenues) information for the respiratory measurement devices market.
* All the key data-points are for 2011 and cover all the key regions - North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South and Central America and Middle East and Africa.
* Global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
* Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/529932_nonin_medical_inc_market_share_analys ..
Reasons to buy
* Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, Nonin Medical, Inc.'s operates in.
* Plan your competition strategies by identifying the company's shares in the markets and geographic regions it operates in.
* Design your own inorganic growth and business-collaboration strategies by understanding the financial deals your competitors are involved in.
* Advance your understanding of the competitive landscape and the competitors by leveraging on the data and information provided in the report.
* Support your overall business strategies by leveraging on the key data and information provided in the report, which includes but not limited to Nonin Medical, Inc.'s market positions.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Covidien plc, Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Philips Respironics, Inc., Smiths Medical, Masimo Corporation, GE Healthcare, Nihon Kohden Corporation, Oridion Systems Ltd., CareFusion Corporation, Invacare Corporation, ResMed Inc., Air Liquide S.A., OSI Systems, Inc., Fukuda Denshi Co., Ltd., Medline Industries, Inc., Astro-Med, Inc., MEKICS CO., LTD, Mediana Co.,Ltd., Lamprecht AG, SIARE ENGINEERING INTERNATIONAL GROUP s.r.l., Fleming Medical Limited, Ivens S.A.
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
3 Definitions of Markets/Categories Covered
3.1 Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices
3.1.1 Respiratory Measurement Devices
4 Company Snapshot
4.1 Key Information
4.2 Company Overview
4.3 Major Products and Services
6 Competitive Landscape
6.1 Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices (Respiratory Measurement Devices), Global, Market Share 2011
6.2 Nonin Medical, Inc., Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices (Respiratory Measurement Devices), by Region, Market Share (2011)
6.3 Nonin Medical, Inc., Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices (Respiratory Measurement Devices), by Country, Market Share (2011)
7 Key Employees
8 Locations And Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
9 Financial Deals Landscape
9.1 Nonin Medical, Inc., Deals Volume Summary, 2006 to YTD 2012
10 Nonin Medical, Inc., Deals Summary By Region, 2006 to YTD 2012
11 Nonin Medical, Inc. Detailed Deal Summary
11.1.1 Nonin Medical Enters Into An Agreement With CareFusion
11.2.1 Nonin Medical Acquires MedAir
12 Recent Developments
12.1 Product News
12.1.1 Nov 30, 2012: Nonin Medical Announces Publication Of Two Studies That Demonstrate Effectiveness Of Its Equanox Model 7600 Regional Oximeter System
12.1.2 Jun 08, 2012: Nonin Medical Announces US Market Release Of EQUANOX Advance Model 8004CB Series Sensor For Neonatal, Pediatric Patients
12.1.3 May 21, 2012: Nonin Medical Announces FDA 510(k) Clearance Expanded Labeling For Onyx Vantage 9590 Professional Fingertip Pulse Oximeter At ATS Annual Meeting
12.1.4 Dec 12, 2011: Nonin Medical Announces European Launch Of EQUANOX Advance Neonatal/Pediatric Sensor For Regional Oximetry At PGA Conference
12.1.5 Nov 17, 2011: Nonin Medical Launches EQUANOX Model 7610 Regional Oximetry OEM At Medica Congress
12.1.6 Sep 26, 2011: Nonin Medical Launches Onyx Vantage 9590 Professional Finger Pulse Oximeter At ERS Annual Congress In Netherlands
12.1.7 May 03, 2011: Nonin Medical Launches Low Power Xpod, Model 3012LP, OEM Pulse Oximeter Globally
12.1.8 Jan 19, 2011: Nonin Medical Launches New WristOx2 Model 3150 In US And Canada
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.