Facial Care - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-14 11:55:02
The North America facial care market had a total value of $6,928.6 million in 2012. Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 4.4% over the 2008-12 period. The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico.
Within the facial care industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $5,299.1 million in 2012. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $912.8 and $716.7 million, respectively. The US is expected to lead the facial care industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $6,088.9 million in 2017, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $1,045.2 and $868.3 million, respectively.
The NAFTA Facial Care industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, retail market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading retailers including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA facial care market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA facial care market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key facial care market retailers´ NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA facial care market by value in 2012?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA facial care market in 2017?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA facial care market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA facial care market?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Consumer-Goods/Market-Researc ..
Browse all Consumer Goods Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Consumer-Goods/Market-Researc ..
Browse all Consumer Goods Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Consumer-Goods/Company-Profil ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.