2014-03-14 12:03:02 - Soft Drinks - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
The North America soft drinks market had a total market value of $196,314.3 million in 2011. Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 6.3% over the 2007-11 period. The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico.
Within the soft drinks industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $148,869.6 million in 2011. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $39,158.0 and $8,286.7 million, respectively. The US is expected to lead the soft drinks industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $178,526.5 million in 2016, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected
values of $52,100.5 and $9,331.7 million, respectively.
The NAFTA Soft Drinks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, retail market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading retailers including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA soft drinks market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA soft drinks market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key soft drinks market retailers´ NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA soft drinks market by value in 2011?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA soft drinks market in 2016?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA soft drinks market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA soft drinks market?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Food-and-Drink/Market-Researc ..
Browse all Food and Drink Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Food-and-Drink/Market-Researc ..
Browse all Food and Drink Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Food-and-Drink/Company-Profil ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.