2014-01-05 02:38:48 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/759571_norwegian_cruise_line_holdings_ltd_st ..
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NCLH), formerly NCL Corporation Ltd., is a global cruise line operator. It provides travelers a wide variety of cruise itineraries in North America (including Alaska and Hawaii), Central America, Bermuda, the Caribbean, the Mediterranean and the Baltic. NCLH offers a wide variety of cruises ranging from one day to three weeks. It offers a distinctive style of cruising called "Freestyle Cruising" which provides guests with the freedom and flexibility with a resort style atmosphere. The company is the only cruise line operator that offers interisland itinerary in Hawaii.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. - Key Facts
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. - Key Employees
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. - History
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. - Company Statement
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. - Business Description
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. - Strengths
Strength - Leading Market Position
Strength - Established Brand Recognition
Strength - Increasing Margins and Return
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Highly Leveraged
Weakness - Limited Capital Resources
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Freestyle Cruising
Opportunity - Growing North American Cruise Industry
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives
Opportunity - Growing Tourism Industry
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. - Threats
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Stringent Regulations
Threat - Rising Oil Prices
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd., Key Facts
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd., Key Employees
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd., Major Products and Services
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd., History
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd., Subsidiaries
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd., Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.