Recently published research from GlobalData, "Novell, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-10 17:30:37
Novell, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/777578_novell_inc_strategic_swot_analysis_re ..
Novell, Inc. (Novell), formerly known as Novel Data Systems, provides enterprise infrastructure software. The company provides a full range of training and support services to its customers. It focuses on developing, implementing and supporting proprietary, mixed source and open source software that is used in business solutions. Its major solutions include Novell Filr, Novell ZENworks Mobile Management and Novell iPrint, among others. The company operates through offices across the world, including China, Netherlands, Finland, the UK, Czech Republic, France, Germany Australia and Brazil. The company is a subsidiary of The Attachmate Group, Inc.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Novell, Inc. - Key Facts
Novell, Inc. - Key Employees
Novell, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Novell, Inc. - History
Novell, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Novell, Inc. - Business Description
Novell, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Novell, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Worldwide Presence
Strength - Excellent Customer Base
Strength - Spate of New Product Launches
Novell, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Lawsuits
Novell, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for IT Services
Opportunity - Alliances and Partnerships
Opportunity - New Product Launches
Novell, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Competitive Landscape
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes
Threat - International and Political Risk
Novell, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
Novell, Inc., Key Facts
Novell, Inc., Key Employees
Novell, Inc., Major Products and Services
Novell, Inc., History
Novell, Inc., Other Locations
Novell, Inc., Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.