2012-11-01 04:33:58 - Fast Market Research recommends "Novo Nordisk A/S Market Share Analysis" from GlobalData, now available
GlobalData's new report, "Novo Nordisk A/S Market Share Analysis" provides in-depth information on Novo Nordisk A/S's market position in the different medical equipment markets it operates in. The report provides Novo Nordisk A/S market share information in one key market category - Insulin delivery devices. The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape of the markets, the company operates in. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, locations and subsidiaries, financial deals and other key developments.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
* Global company
shares (in Revenues) information for the key markets Novo Nordisk A/S operates in - Diabetes Care Devices.
* Novo Nordisk A/S's company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key countries the company has presence in - Australia, India, Japan, China, United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Canada, United States and Brazil.
* Novo Nordisk A/S's company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key market category the company has presence in - Insulin delivery devices.
* All the key data-points are for 2011 and cover all the key regions - Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South and Central America and Middle East and Africa.
* Global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
* The company profile is also supplemented with a SWOT Analysis with in-depth information and analysis of the company's value proposition and the business climate it operates in..
* Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/498458_novo_nordisk_as_market_share_analysis ..
Reasons to buy
* Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, Novo Nordisk A/S operates in.
* Plan your competition strategies by identifying the company's shares in the markets and geographic regions it operates in.
* Design your own inorganic growth and business-collaboration strategies by understanding the financial deals your competitors are involved in.
* Advance your understanding of the competitive landscape and the competitors by leveraging on the data and information provided in the report.
* Support your overall business strategies by leveraging on the key data and information provided in the report, which includes but not limited to Novo Nordisk A/S's market positions.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Sanofi, Eli Lilly and Company, Medtronic, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Animas Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Insulet Corporation, Abbott Laboratories, Ypsomed Holding AG, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Terumo Corporation, Hindustan Syringes & Medical Devices Ltd., Diamesco Co., Ltd.
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
3 Definitions of Markets/Categories Covered
3.1 Diabetes Care Devices
3.1.1 Insulin Delivery
4 Company Snapshot
4.1 Key Key Facts
4.2 Company Overview
4.3 Financial Performance
4.4 SWOT Snapshot
4.5 Business Overview
4.6 Major Products and Services
6 SWOT Analysis
6.2 Novo Nordisk A/S Strengths
6.2.1 Focused Research and Development
6.2.2 Geographical Diversification
6.2.3 Sound Segment Performance
6.3 Novo Nordisk A/S Weaknesses
6.3.1 Pending Litigations
6.4 Novo Nordisk A/S Opportunities
6.4.1 Growth in Emerging Markets
6.4.2 Strategic Agreements
6.4.3 Strategic Initiatives and Product Approvals
6.5 Novo Nordisk A/S Threats
6.5.1 Uncertain R&D Outcomes
6.5.2 Stringent Government Regulations
6.5.3 Competition and Technological Change
8 Competitive Landscape
8.1 Diabetes Care Devices (Insulin Delivery), Global, Market Share 2011
8.2 Novo Nordisk A/S Diabetes Care Devices (Insulin Delivery),, by Region, Market Share (2011)
8.3 Novo Nordisk A/S Diabetes Care Devices (Insulin Delivery),, by Country, Market Share (2011)
9 Key Employees
10 Key Employee Biographies
11 Company Statement
12 Locations And Subsidiaries
12.1 Head Office
12.2 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
13 Financial Deals Landscape
13.1 Novo Nordisk A/S, Deals Volume Summary, 2006 to YTD 2012
14 Novo Nordisk A/S Detailed Deal Summary
14.1 Venture Financing
14.1.1 Pieris Secures $38 Million In Series B Financing
14.2 Private Equity
14.2.1 The EQT V fund Acquires Dako Denmark
14.3.1 Novo Nordisk Enters Into Co-Development Agreement with Oxford University
15 Recent Developments
15.1 Strategy And Business Planning
15.1.1 Sep 24, 2012: Novo Nordisk Invests $100m To Expand Science Facilities In Beijing, China
15.1.2 Jan 24, 2012: Novo Nordisk To Establish Type 1 Diabetes R&D Center In Seattle, US
15.1.3 Aug 25, 2011: Novo Nordisk To Build New Corporate Center In Bagsvaerd, Denmark
15.1.4 Jun 22, 2011: Novo Nordisk Invests One Billion Danish kroner In New Factory In Denmark
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.