2013-09-30 04:56:49 - New Insurance market report from World Market Intelligence: "Amerisafe, Inc. (AMSF) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis"
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Amerisafe, Inc. (AMSF) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Amerisafe, Inc. (Amerisafe) is a provider of workers' compensation insurance in the US. The company provides insurance coverage for small to mid-sized employers in various industries including manufacturing, trucking, construction, and agriculture. As of December 2012, the company distributed its workers' compensation insurance through
its wholly-owned insurance agency subsidiary, Amerisafe General Agency, Inc. and over 3,200 independent agencies. The company is licensed to provide workers' compensation insurance in 47 states, the US Virgin Islands and the District of Columbia. The company's insurance subsidiaries include American Interstate Insurance Company, Silver Oak Casualty, Inc. and American Interstate Insurance Company of Texas. Amerisafe is headquartered in DeRidder, Louisiana, the US.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/684501_amerisafe_inc_amsf_company_profile_an ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Amerisafe, Inc.' for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a key competitors section.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
* Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Total Premiums Earned
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9 Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 3: History
Table 4: Key Employees
Table 5: Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Total Premiums Earned
Figure 2: Financial Position
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.