2014-01-08 10:07:51 - New Energy market report from GlobalData: "Australia Gas Markets, 2013"
This profile is the essential source for top-level energy industry data and information. The report provides an overview of each of the key sub-segments of the energy industry in Australia. It details the market structure, regulatory environment, infrastructure and provides historical and forecasted statistics relating to the supply/demand balance for each of the key sub-segments. It also provides information relating to the natural gas assets (gas fields, pipelines and LNG terminals) in Australia. The report compares the investment environment in Australia with other countries in the region. The profiles of the major companies operating in the natural gas sector in Australia together with the latest news and deals are also included in the report.
Full Report Details at
* Historic and forecast data relating to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves are provided for each industry sub-segment for the period 2000-2020.
* Historical and forecast data and information for all the major gas fields, Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) Terminals and pipelines in Australia for the period 2005-2017.
* Operator and equity details for major natural gas assets in Australia.
* Key information relating to market regulations, key energy assets and the key companies operating in the Australia's energy industry.
* Information on the top companies in the Australia including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
* Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
* Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain a strong understanding of the country's energy market.
* Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
* Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, reserves and capacity data.
* Assess your competitor's major natural gas assets and their performance.
* Analyze the latest news and financial deals in the gas sector of each country.
* Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
* Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
* Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in the country.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Santos Ltd., BHP Billiton Limited, Royal Dutch Shell plc
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Australia Energy Sector
2.1 Market Overview
2.2 Australia Energy Sector, Natural Gas
2.2.1 Australia Natural Gas, Overview
2.2.2 Australia Natural Gas, Supply and Demand Balance
2.2.3 Australia Natural Gas, Regulatory Structure
2.2.4 Australia Natural Gas, Infrastructure
3 Australia Gas Upstream Investment Environment Benchmarking
3.2 The Overall Ranking
3.3 Upstream Fiscal Attractiveness
3.3.1 Maximum Government Take Index
3.3.2 Fiscal Flexibility
3.3.3 Maximum State Participation
3.4 Gas Sector Performance
3.4.1 Exploration Activity
3.4.2 Gas Production
3.4.3 Gas Reserves
3.4.4 Gas Consumption
3.5 Economic Performance
3.5.1 GDP Growth Index
3.5.2 FDI Confidence Index
3.5.3 Balance of Trade Index
3.6 Socio-Political Performance
4 Australia Exploration and Production Sector
4.1 Australia Exploration and Production Sector, Country Snapshot
4.1.1 Australia Exploration and Production Sector, Key Data
4.1.2 Australia Exploration and Production Sector, Natural Gas Assets Map
4.1.3 Australia Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Natural Gas-Historical Production by Type
4.1.4 Australia Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Natural Gas Production by Major Assets
4.1.5 Australia Exploration and Production Sector, Market Share based on Marketed Natural Gas Production
4.2 Australia Exploration and Production Sector, Production Forecast
4.2.1 Australia Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Natural Gas Production Forecast
4.3 Australia Exploration and Production Sector, Natural Gas Asset Details
4.3.1 Australia Exploration and Production Sector, Major Active Natural Gas Asset Details
4.3.2 Australia Exploration and Production Sector, Major Planned Natural Gas Asset Details
4.4 Australia Exploration and Production Sector, Major Gas Discoveries
4.4.1 Australia Exploration and Production Sector, Number of Major Gas Discoveries
4.4.2 Australia Exploration and Production Sector, Gas Discovery Details
4.5 Australia Exploration and Production Sector, Recent Discoveries
4.5.1 Oct 10, 2013: Oil discovery at Dunlop-1 flows 1,200 barrels per day
4.5.2 Oct 02, 2013: Kina Petroleum Drilling Update, PRL 21 - Tingu 1 Exploration Well Significant Gas/Condensate Discovery
4.5.3 Sep 02, 2013: Bounty Oil and Gas Irtalie East 4 Well - Naccowlah Block
4.5.4 Aug 23, 2013: Oil discovery at Burruna-2
4.5.5 Jul 18, 2013: Octanex's DISCOVERY AT WINCHESTER
4.6 Australia Exploration and Production Sector, Drilling and Production Updates
4.6.1 Dec 13, 2013: Buru Energy Limited Oil Production at Ungani Recommences
4.6.2 Dec 09, 2013: Comet Ridge Mahalo Block ATP 337 Stimulation Operations Update
4.6.3 Dec 04, 2013: Beach Energy Monthly Drilling Report - November
4.6.4 Dec 02, 2013: Bounty Oil and Gas Utopia Oil Development Program
4.6.5 Dec 02, 2013: Oilex Secures Essar Rig For Drilling Cambay-77H
5 Australia FPSO Industry
5.1 Australia FPSO Industry, FPSO Capacity Details by Vessel
5.2 Australia FPSO Industry, FPSO Vessel Specifications
6 Australia Pipeline Sector
6.1 Australia Pipeline Sector, Key Data
6.2 Australia Pipeline Sector, An Overview
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.