2013-12-08 15:22:37 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
Biomass Power in Thailand, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - " is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the biomass power market in Thailand. The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global biomass power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Thailand (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes wind, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity, power generation, biopower market segmentation based on feedstock and
number of homes powered during 2001-2025 in Thailand biomass power market. The research analyzes deals, investment trends and levelized cost of energy (LCOE) for biomass power in Thailand during 2012-2025. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to biomass market development is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/752751_biomass_power_in_thailand_market_outl ..
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
The report analyses global renewable power market, global biomass power market, Thailand power market, Thailand renewable power market and Thailand biomass power market. The scope of the research includes -
* A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
* Historical period is during 2001-2012 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2013-2025.
* An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources.
* Renewable power sources include wind (includes both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
* Detailed overview on the global biomass power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by region in 2012, installed capacity split by major biomass power countries in 2012, investment trends (2012-2025), feedstock analysis (2012-2017) and detailed cost analysis which includes LCOE comparison among major countries.
* Power market scenario in Thailand and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2025.
* An overview on Thailand renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2001-2025), generation trends(2001-2025) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2012.
* Detailed overview of Thailand biomass power market with installed capacity and generation trends, investment trends (2012-2025), number of homes powered (2001-2025), biopower market segmentation based on feedstock (2012-2017) and LCOE for biomass power during 2012-2025.
* Deal analysis of Thailand biopower market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
* Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and biopower in particular.
* Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to Get this Report
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
* Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Thailand biomass power market.
* Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for biomass power market.
* Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
* Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
* Identify key partners and business development avenues.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: CLP Holdings Limited, Electricity Generating Public Company Limited, Gulf Electric Public Company Limited, Power Prospect Company Limited
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.