2013-12-10 13:49:51 - Fast Market Research recommends "BioTime, Inc. (BTX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update" from GlobalData, now available
BioTime, Inc. (BioTime) is a biomedical company. It undertakes the research, development and manufacture of regenerative medicine and blood plasma volume expanders.. The company is currently developing PureStem cell lines and associated ESpan culture media, HyStem hydrogels and human embryonic stem cell lines. Its potential near term therapeutic and diagnostic product opportunities include Renevia as a cell delivery device and PanC-Dx as a novel blood-based cancer screen. The company operates in two areas of biomedical research and product development, namely, plasma volume expanders products and regenerative medicine.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the BioTime, Inc portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the
development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/752878_biotime_inc_btx_product_pipeline_anal ..
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
* Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
* Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
* Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
* Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
* Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
* Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
* Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
* Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
* Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
* Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of your competitors' pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and phase of development, etc.
* Which are the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio? - identify, understand and capitalize.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: BioTime, Inc. (BTX)
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
BioTime, Inc. - Business Description
BioTime, Inc. - Major Products and Services
BioTime, Inc. Pipeline Products by Equipment Type
BioTime, Inc. Pipeline Products by Development Stage
BioTime, Inc. Pipeline Products by Therapy Area
BioTime, Inc. Pipeline Products by Milestone Summary
HyStem-Spine Product Status
HyStem-Spine Product Description
HyStem-Tendon Product Status
HyStem-Tendon Product Description
PanC-Dx - Bladder Cancer
PanC-Dx - Bladder Cancer Product Status
PanC-Dx - Bladder Cancer Product Description
PanC-Dx - Breast Cancer
PanC-Dx - Breast Cancer Product Status
PanC-Dx - Breast Cancer Product Description
PanC-Dx - Colon Cancer
PanC-Dx - Colon Cancer Product Status
PanC-Dx - Colon Cancer Product Description
PanC-Dx - Lung Cancer
PanC-Dx - Lung Cancer Product Status
PanC-Dx - Lung Cancer Product Description
Product Institution Details
PanC-Dx - Prostate Cancer
PanC-Dx - Prostate Cancer Product Status
PanC-Dx - Prostate Cancer Product Description
Premvia Product Status
Premvia Product Description
Premvia Product Milestone
ReGlyde Product Status
ReGlyde Product Description
ReGlyde Product Milestone
Renevia Product Status
Renevia Product Description
Renevia Product Milestone
Renevia Product Patent Details
BioTime, Inc. - Key Competitors
BioTime, Inc. - Key Employees
BioTime, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
BioTime, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
BioTime, Inc., Recent Developments
Nov 25, 2013: BioTime CEO Dr. Michael West to Present at 11th Annual Commercial Translation of Regenerative Medicine Conference
Nov 12, 2013: BioTime Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results and Recent Corporate Accomplishments
Oct 28, 2013: BioTime Organizes New ESI BIO Division to Develop, Manufacture and Market the Company's Cell-Based Research Products
Aug 21, 2013: BioTime Announces the Appointment of Lesley Stolz as Executive Vice President of Corporate Development
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.